Tony de Fougerolles
Affiliation: Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Interfering with disease: a progress report on siRNA-based therapeuticsAntonin de Fougerolles
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc, 300 Third Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142, USA
Nat Rev Drug Discov 6:443-53. 2007..We conclude by reviewing the latest clinical experience with RNAi therapeutics...
- Delivery vehicles for small interfering RNA in vivoAntonin R de Fougerolles
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Hum Gene Ther 19:125-32. 2008..Lastly, a status report on current clinical trials using siRNA is given...
- A status report on RNAi therapeuticsAkshay K Vaishnaw
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc, 300 Third Street, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Silence 1:14. 2010....
- siRNA and the lung: research tool or therapeutic drug?Antonin de Fougerolles
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, 300 Third Street, Cambridge, MA 02142, United States
Curr Opin Pharmacol 8:280-5. 2008..In this review, we will discuss the progress made in developing RNAi therapeutics for the treatment of respiratory diseases...
- Hyperoxia causes angiopoietin 2-mediated acute lung injury and necrotic cell deathVineet Bhandari
Division of Perinatal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, 333 Cedar Street, New Haven, Connecticut 06520-8064, USA
Nat Med 12:1286-93. 2006..Tracheal Ang2 is also increased in neonates that develop bronchopulmonary dysplasia. Ang2 is thus a mediator of epithelial necrosis with an important role in hyperoxic ALI and pulmonary edema...