Tony de Fougerolles
Affiliation: Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Interfering with disease: a progress report on siRNA-based therapeuticsAntonin de Fougerolles
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc, 300 Third Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142, USA
Nat Rev Drug Discov 6:443-53. 2007..We conclude by reviewing the latest clinical experience with RNAi therapeutics...
- Delivery vehicles for small interfering RNA in vivoAntonin R de Fougerolles
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Hum Gene Ther 19:125-32. 2008..Lastly, a status report on current clinical trials using siRNA is given...
- A status report on RNAi therapeuticsAkshay K Vaishnaw
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc, 300 Third Street, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Silence 1:14. 2010....
- siRNA and the lung: research tool or therapeutic drug?Antonin de Fougerolles
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, 300 Third Street, Cambridge, MA 02142, United States
Curr Opin Pharmacol 8:280-5. 2008..In this review, we will discuss the progress made in developing RNAi therapeutics for the treatment of respiratory diseases...
- Hyperoxia causes angiopoietin 2-mediated acute lung injury and necrotic cell deathVineet Bhandari
Division of Perinatal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, 333 Cedar Street, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8064, USA
Nat Med 12:1286-93. 2006..Tracheal Ang2 is also increased in neonates that develop bronchopulmonary dysplasia. Ang2 is thus a mediator of epithelial necrosis with an important role in hyperoxic ALI and pulmonary edema...