C S Spada
Affiliation: Allergan Inc
- Differential effects of alpha-adrenoceptor agonists on human retinal microvessel diameterC S Spada
Department of Biological Sciences, Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Allergan, Inc, Irvine, California 92612 1599, USA
J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 17:255-77. 2001....
- Vascular activities of prostaglandins and selective prostanoid receptor agonists in human retinal microvesselsClayton S Spada
Department of Biological Sciences, Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Allergan, Inc Irvine, CA 92612 1599, USA
Exp Eye Res 75:155-63. 2002..No significant changes in human retinal arteriolar diameters relative to baseline were observed in response to a broad panel of parent and derived compounds known to be selective for EP-, FP- and IP-prostanoid receptors...
- Platelet-activating factor causes goblet cell depletion in the conjunctivaD F Woodward
Allergan, Inc, Discovery Research, Irvine, CA 92715
Eur J Pharmacol 168:23-30. 1989..The pronounced inhibitory activity of CV-6209 suggests that high doses of lyso-PAF may either weakly stimulate conjunctival PAF receptors or that there may be sufficient conversion of lyso-PAF to biologically active levels of PAF...
- Studies on leukotriene D4 as an eosinophil chemoattractantD F Woodward
Department of Biological Sciences, Allergan Inc, Irvine, CA 92713 9534
Drugs Exp Clin Res 17:543-8. 1991..These studies indicate that LTD4 may cause eosinophil emigration in vivo according to tissue-dependent regulation...
- Time-dependent differences in the vasopermeability response to intradermal peptidoleukotrienesD F Woodward
Allergan, Inc, Department of Biology, CA 92715
J Lipid Mediat 1:63-73. 1989..The time-dependent effects of LTD4 on albumin extravasation cannot be ascribed to leukocyte infiltration into the skin since LTC4, LTD4, and LTE4 were entirely without effect in this regard...
- The pharmacology of bimatoprost (Lumigan)D F Woodward
Allergan, Inc, Irvine, CA 92612, USA
Surv Ophthalmol 45:S337-45. 2001..The sclera is the preferred route of accession to the eye. The high scleral permeability coefficient Papp is a likely contributing factor to the rapid onset and long-acting ocular hypotensive profile of bimatoprost...
- Comparison of leukotriene B4 and D4 effects on human eosinophil and neutrophil motility in vitroC S Spada
Department of Biological Sciences, Allergan, Inc, Irvine, California
J Leukoc Biol 55:183-91. 1994..These studies suggest that leukotriene D4 may behave as a potent and selective chemoattractant for human eosinophils at physiologically relevant concentrations...