Tina H Chiang
Affiliation: Allergan Inc
- Real-world utilization patterns of cyclosporine ophthalmic emulsion 0.05% within managed careTina H Chiang
Allergan Inc, Irvine, CA, USA
Can J Clin Pharmacol 14:e240-5. 2007..Cyclosporine 0.05% ophthalmic emulsion (Restasis) is a treatment for dry eye disease...
- Refill rates and budget impact of glaucoma lipid therapy: a retrospective database analysisJohn G Walt
Allergan, Inc, Irvine, California 92612, USA
Clin Drug Investig 27:819-25. 2007..This study aimed to determine the average number of days between refills for latanoprost, travoprost and bimatoprost, and to estimate the potential effect of differences in refill rates on pharmacy budgets...
- Efficiency of instillation methods for prostaglandin medicationsRichard Fiscella
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 22:477-82. 2006..The aim of this study was to determine the most efficient methods for instillation of prostaglandin analogs...
- A gap analysis approach to assess patient persistence with glaucoma medicationPaul P Lee
Duke Eye Center, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 144:520-4. 2007..To develop an alternative method for analysis of patient persistence with prescribed medications using the prostaglandin class of intraocular pressure (IOP)-lowering drugs as a model...
- Determinants of uncontrolled hypertension in an African-American populationJames H Jackson
Applied Health Outcomes, Division of Navigant Consulting, Inc, Tampa, Florida 33609, USA
Ethn Dis 12:S3-53-7. 2002..The purpose of this study was to assess blood pressure control and the determinants of uncontrolled blood pressure among African-American hypertensive patients...
- The impact of glaucoma coding in a large claims databasePaul P Lee
Duke University Eye Center, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 143:867-70. 2007..We assessed potential differences in demographics and healthcare charges among patients with open-angle glaucoma identified through different International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision (ICD-9) coding algorithms...
- Direct costs of blindness experienced by patients enrolled in managed careKevin D Frick
Department of Health Policy and Management, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Ophthalmology 115:11-7. 2008..To evaluate total and condition-related charges incurred by blind patients in a managed care population in the United States and compare total charges with those of a matched nonblind cohort...
- Health care charges for patients with ocular hypertension or primary open-angle glaucomaLouis R Pasquale
Glaucoma Service, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Ophthalmology 115:633-638.e4. 2008..To determine the total and condition-related direct health care charges of patients with ocular hypertension (OH) or primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG) and identify factors that affect these charges...
- The prevalence of glaucomatous risk factors in patients from a managed care setting: a pilot evaluationErvin N Fang
Southern California Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, 1515 N Vermont Ave, 7A, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Am J Manag Care 14:S28-36. 2008....