- Cortical visual impairment in children: identification, evaluation and diagnosisSharon S Lehman
Division of Ophthalmology, Nemours Children s Clinic, Wilmington, Delaware 19803, USA
Curr Opin Ophthalmol 23:384-7. 2012..These advances can be used for early diagnosis, design of accommodations and services, as well as future therapies and prevention strategies...
- An uncommon cause of ophthalmia neonatorum: Neisseria meningitidisS S Lehman
The duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware 19899, USA
J AAPOS 3:316. 1999..Neisseria meningitidis is not commonly specifically included in the differential...
- Strabismus in craniosynostosisSharon Lehman
Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children, Ophthalmology, Wilmington, Delaware 19803, USA
Curr Opin Ophthalmol 17:432-4. 2006..To present peer-reviewed articles related to strabismus in craniosynostosis...
- Pediatric emergency medicine: legal briefsSteven M Selbst
Division of Emergency Medicine, A I duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware 19899, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 18:456-9. 2002
- Management of dissociated vertical deviation. Interview by Leonard B NelsonSharon Lehman
J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus 42:268-71. 2005