H T Harcke
Affiliation: Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
- Pediatric hip sonography. Diagnosis and differential diagnosisH T Harcke
Department of Radiology, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Radiol Clin North Am 37:787-96. 1999..The learning process for DDH evaluation is prolonged and more difficult than learning to assess the hip for effusion...
- Fracture after bisphosphonate treatment in children with cerebral palsy: the role of stress risersH Theodore Harcke
Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children, P O Box 269, Wilmington, DE 19899, USA
Pediatr Radiol 42:76-81. 2012..In the nonambulatory cerebral palsy (CP) population with a prior history of fracture, the use of pamidronate is not always effective in preventing further fractures...
- Cost-effective imaging approach to the nonbilious vomiting infantG A Mandell
Department of Medical Imaging, Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware, USA
Pediatrics 103:1198-202. 1999....
- Infant shoulder sonography: technique, anatomy, and pathologyL E Grissom
Department of Medical Imaging, Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children, P O Box 269, Wilmington, DE 19899, USA
Pediatr Radiol 31:863-8. 2001..In the infant, shoulder injury due to birth trauma and infection in joint and bone may be difficult to detect radiographically. Shoulder ultrasound provides a dynamic, noninvasive method of evaluation...
- Imaging in the surgical management of developmental dislocation of the hipLeslie Grissom
Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children, 1600 Rockland Road, PO Box 269, Wilmington, DE, 19899, USA
Clin Orthop Relat Res 466:791-801. 2008..We review imaging techniques other than ultrasound used in the management of DDH...