Ryan R Davies
Affiliation: Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
- Regional variation in survival before and after pediatric heart transplantation--an analysis of the UNOS databaseR R Davies
Nemours Cardiac Center, Nemours A I duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, DE, USA
Am J Transplant 13:1817-29. 2013..Factors leading to increased competition for donor allografts are associated with poorer waitlist survival. Equitable allocation of cardiac allografts requires further investigation of these findings...
- Gastrointestinal complications after stage I Norwood versus hybrid proceduresRyan R Davies
Nemours Cardiac Center, Nemours A I duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware 19806, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 95:189-95; discussion 195-6. 2013..Few data exist comparing these outcomes between patients undergoing the Norwood and hybrid procedures...
- Outcomes after transplantation for "failed" Fontan: a single-institution experienceRyan R Davies
Nemours Cardiac Center, A I duPont Hospital for Children, 1600 Rockland Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 143:1183-1192.e4. 2012..We examined our own institutional experience with transplantation for failed Fontan...
- Predictive value of perioperative near-infrared spectroscopy for neurodevelopmental outcomes after cardiac surgery in infancyErica D Sood
Nemours Cardiac Center, Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, DE, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 145:438-445.e1; discussion 444-5. 2013....
- Using the UNOS/SRTR and PHTS Databases to Improve Quality in Pediatric Cardiac TransplantationRyan R Davies
Nemours Cardiac Center, A I duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, DE, USA
World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg 3:421-32. 2012..However, despite these limitations, opportunity continues to exist to apply these data sets to ongoing questions of quality and optimize organ allocation and long-term survival among pediatric patients with heart failure. ..