Thomas K Watanabe
Affiliation: Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Role of oral medications in spasticity managementThomas K Watanabe
Moss Rehab, Elkins Park, PA 19027, USA
PM R 1:839-41. 2009..The article is intended as a broad overview, rather than comprehensive review of the literature...
- Systematic review of interventions for post-traumatic headacheThomas K Watanabe
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, MossRehab at Elkins Park Albert Einstein Medical Center, 60 Township Line Rd, Elkins Park, PA 19027, USA
PM R 4:129-40. 2012....
- Congenital and acquired brain injury. 4. New frontiers: neuroimaging, neuroprotective agents, cognitive-enhancing agents, new technology, and complementary medicineJacinta M McEligott
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, East Carolina University, Brody School of Medicine, Greenville, NC 27858 4354, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 84:S18-22. 2003..The evidence to support a growing interest in and application of complementary medicine techniques in brain injury and other disorders is reviewed...
- Congenital and acquired brain injury. 2. Brain injury rehabilitation: medical managementDerek M Burnett
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Virginia Commonwealth University Medical College of Virginia Campus, Richmond, VA, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 84:S8-11. 2003..This article focuses on general medical management, interpretation of brain injury severity, cranial nerve dysfunction, acute changes in neurologic function, and treatment of spasticity...
- Congenital and acquired brain injury. 5. Outcomes after acquired brain injuryThomas K Watanabe
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Cincinnati and Drake Center and The Neuroscience Institute, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 84:S23-7; quiz S28-31. 2003..Variables that affect return to school and work are described, and the studies evaluating the effectiveness of brain injury rehabilitation programs in general, as well as their subcomponents, are also reviewed...