Affiliation: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Culture & spirituality as an integrated concept in pediatric careMimi McEvoy
Department of Pediatrics and Family Life Program, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 28:39-43; quiz 44. 2003....
- Sexually transmitted infection. A challenge for nurses working with adolescentsMimi McEvoy
Introduction to Clinical Medicine Program, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1300 Morris Park Avenue, Belfer 507, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Nurs Clin North Am 37:461-74. 2002..Effective STI prevention programs should apply theories of behavior change, incorporate adolescents' attitudes and beliefs, and solicit input from the adolescents themselves...
- Common menstrual disorders in adolescence: nursing interventionsMimi McEvoy
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 29:41-9. 2004....
- Are there universal parenting concepts among culturally diverse families in an inner-city pediatric clinic?Mimi McEvoy
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York, USA
J Pediatr Health Care 19:142-50. 2005..This project aimed to investigate parenting concepts, which in this context pertains to philosophy of parenting and child care practices across cultures...
- Teaching medical students how to use interpreters: a three year experienceMimi McEvoy
Department of Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York 10461, USA
Med Educ Online 14:12. 2009..Skills practice and discussion of using interpreters should be a part of medical education...