Karen A Bonuck
Affiliation: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Prevalence and persistence of sleep disordered breathing symptoms in young children: a 6-year population-based cohort studyKaren A Bonuck
Department of Family and Social Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 11461, USA
Sleep 34:875-84. 2011..To describe the prevalence, persistence, and characteristics associated with sleep disordered breathing (SDB) symptoms in a population-based cohort followed from 6 months to 6.75 years...
- Pediatric sleep disorders and special educational need at 8 years: a population-based cohort studyKaren Bonuck
Department of Family Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1300 Morris Park Ave, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Pediatrics 130:634-42. 2012..To examine associations between sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) and behavioral sleep problems (BSPs) through 5 years of age and special educational need (SEN) at 8 years...
- Sleep-disordered breathing in a population-based cohort: behavioral outcomes at 4 and 7 yearsKaren Bonuck
Department of Family and Social Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Pediatrics 129:e857-65. 2012..Examine statistical effects of sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) symptom trajectories from 6 months to 7 years on subsequent behavior...
- Sleep problems and early developmental delay: implications for early intervention programsKaren Bonuck
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Jack and Pearl Resnick Campus, 1300 Morris Park Ave, Mazer Building, Rm 418, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Intellect Dev Disabil 50:41-52. 2012..Assessing sleep problems within the evaluation may help establish eligibility for early intervention services and would maximize developmental potential by ensuring timely identification, referral, and treatment...
- Boosting Breastfeeding in Low-Income, Multiethnic Women: A Primary-Care Based RCTKaren A Bonuck; Fiscal Year: 2010....