Roberto P Santos
Affiliation: Albany Medical College
- A practical guide to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of neonatal infectionsRoberto Parulan Santos
Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Bernard and Millie Duker Children s Hospital, Albany Medical Center, 47 New Scotland Avenue MC88, Albany, NY 12208, USA Electronic address
Pediatr Clin North Am 62:491-508. 2015..Newborn infants are at increased risk for infections because they have relative immunodeficiency. This article provides evidence-based practical approaches to the diagnosis, management, and prevention of neonatal infections. ..
- The use of intravenous palivizumab for treatment of persistent RSV infection in children with leukemiaRoberto P Santos
Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY 12208, USA
Pediatrics 130:e1695-9. 2012..RSV infection was cleared in both patients within 72 hours after receiving IV palivizumab (patient A: 16 mg/kg; patient B: 15 mg/kg). IV palivizumab may be a treatment option for persistent RSV infection among immunocompromised patients...
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of linezolid in children with cystic fibrosisRoberto P Santos
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Pediatrics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Dallas, Dallas, Texas, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 44:148-54. 2009..There are no published pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) data for linezolid in children with CF...
- Successful medical treatment of cutaneous aspergillosis in a premature infant using liposomal amphotericin B, voriconazole and micafunginRoberto P Santos
Department of Pediatrics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390 9063, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 26:364-6. 2007....
- Inhaled tobramycin solution-associated recurrent eosinophilia and severe persistent bronchospasm in a patient with cystic fibrosis: a case reportRoberto P Santos
Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York 13210, USA
BMC Pediatr 7:11. 2007..In rare patients, systemic absorption of inhaled tobramycin may be significant enough to produce toxic effects, such as renal and vestibular toxicities...