Elizabeth D Ferucci
Affiliation: Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Rheumatoid arthritis in American Indians and Alaska Natives: a review of the literatureElizabeth D Ferucci
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, Anchorage, USA
Semin Arthritis Rheum 34:662-7. 2005..This article reviews the prevalence of RA in these populations, including clinical and serologic features...
- Performance on rheumatoid arthritis quality indicators in an Alaska Native healthcare systemElizabeth D Ferucci
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, 4315 Diplomacy Drive, ANC HEP, Anchorage, AK 99508, USA
Qual Saf Health Care 19:387-91. 2010..Quality indicators for RA have been proposed, but these have not been widely implemented or used to assess RA care in Alaska Native or American Indian populations...
- Arthritis prevalence and associations in American Indian and Alaska Native peopleElizabeth D Ferucci
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, 4000 Ambassaador Drive, Anchorage, AK 99508, USA
Arthritis Rheum 59:1128-36. 2008..To investigate the prevalence of arthritis and associations with arthritis in American Indian and Alaska Native populations...
- Metabolic syndrome: prevalence among American Indian and Alaska native people living in the southwestern United States and in AlaskaCatherine Schumacher
Office of Alaska Native Health Research, Community Health Services, Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, Anchorage, Alaska 99508, USA
Metab Syndr Relat Disord 6:267-73. 2008..Metabolic syndrome occurs commonly in the United States. The purpose of this study was to measure the prevalence of metabolic syndrome among American Indian and Alaska Native people...
- Visual impairment and eye care among Alaska Native peopleSharon A Haymes
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, 4000 Ambassador Drive, C DCHS, Anchorage, AK 99508, USA
Ophthalmic Epidemiol 16:163-74. 2009..To estimate the prevalence of visual impairment, eye disease and eye care in the Alaska Native (AN) population, by demographic and socioeconomic factors...
- Physical activity patterns of American Indian and Alaskan Native people living in Alaska and the Southwestern United StatesDiana Redwood
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, 4000 Ambassador Drive, C DCHS Anchorage, Alaska 99508, USA
Am J Health Promot 23:388-95. 2009..Assessment of self-reported physical activity (PA) and effects on health measures...
- Traditional foods and physical activity patterns and associations with cultural factors in a diverse Alaska Native populationDiana G Redwood
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, Anchorage, Alaska, USA
Int J Circumpolar Health 67:335-48. 2008....
- Prevalence and predictors of cancer screening among American Indian and Alaska native people: the EARTH studyMary Catherine Schumacher
Office of Alaska Native Health Research, Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, 4000 Ambassador Drive C DCHS, Anchorage, AK 99508, USA
Cancer Causes Control 19:725-37. 2008....
- Depression prevalence and associated factors among Alaska Native people: the Alaska education and research toward health (EARTH) studyDenise A Dillard
Research Department, Southcentral Foundation, 4501 Diplomacy Drive, Anchorage, AK, 99508, USA
J Affect Disord 136:1088-97. 2012..Few studies have investigated depression among Alaska Native people (ANs). Depression prevalence and associated factors among EARTH Alaska study participants are described...
- Tobacco use among Alaska Native people in the EARTH studyJulia J Smith
Research Department, Southcentral Foundation, Anchorage, Alaska 99508, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 12:839-44. 2010..For AN people living in three regions of Alaska, we present prevalence of tobacco use as well as factors associated with use...
- Rheumatoid factor seropositivity is inversely associated with oral contraceptive use in women without rheumatoid arthritisShailaja S Bhatia
Department of Preventive Medicine and Biometrics, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Denver, 4200 East Ninth Avenue, Box B119, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Ann Rheum Dis 66:267-9. 2007..To examine whether oral contraceptive use is associated with the presence of serum rheumatoid factor in women of reproductive age without rheumatoid arthritis...
- Antibodies against cyclic citrullinated peptide are associated with HLA-DR4 in simplex and multiplex polyarticular-onset juvenile rheumatoid arthritisElizabeth D Ferucci
Division of Rheumatology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 East Ninth Avenue, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Arthritis Rheum 52:239-46. 2005..Anti-CCP antibodies in JRA are associated with polyarticular onset, a polyarticular course, and erosive disease...