George E Inglett
Affiliation: Agricultural Research Service
- High-shear, jet-cooking, and alkali treatment of corn distillers' dried grains to obtain products with enhanced protein, oil and phenolic antioxidantsG E Inglett
Functional Food Research Unit, National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, USDA, ARS, Peoria, IL, USA
Food Sci Technol Int 16:297-304. 2010....
- Contents of phenolics and flavonoids and antioxidant activities in skin, pulp, and seeds of miracle fruitGeorge E Inglett
USDA, Agricultural Research Service, National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, Functional Foods Research, 1815 N Univ St, Peoria, IL 61604, USA
J Food Sci 76:C479-82. 2011..This study suggests that Miracle Fruit is a good source not only for flavor and color, and also antioxidant activity for functional food applications...
- Viscoelastic properties of oat β-glucan-rich aqueous dispersionsJingyuan Xu
National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, Agricultural Research Service, US Department of Agriculture, 1815 North University Street, Peoria, IL 61604, USA
Food Chem 138:186-91. 2013..The non-linear steady shearing studies for C-trim dispersions indicated that all four of the C-trim dispersions exhibited shear-thinning behaviours, which could be best described by the power law model...
- Oil and tocopherol content and composition of pumpkin seed oil in 12 cultivarsDavid G Stevenson
Cereal Products and Food Science Research Unit, National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, Agricultural Research Service, U S Department of Agriculture, Peoria, Illinois 61604, USA
J Agric Food Chem 55:4005-13. 2007....
- Utilisation of corn (Zea mays) bran and corn fiber in the production of food componentsDevin J Rose
Functional Foods Research Unit, National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research, USDA, ARS, 1815 N University Street, Peoria, IL 61604, USA
J Sci Food Agric 90:915-24. 2010....