J C Fletcher
Affiliation: Agricultural Research Service
- Cell signaling within the shoot meristemJ C Fletcher
US Department of Agriculture Agricultural Research Service, Plant Gene Expression Center, Albany, NY 94710, USA
Curr Opin Plant Biol 3:23-30. 2000..Recent studies have identified new molecular components required for proper shoot meristem activity, and they have revealed that complex, intercellular communication pathways play important roles in coordinating meristem function...
- The ULTRAPETALA gene controls shoot and floral meristem size in ArabidopsisJ C Fletcher
USDA Plant Gene Expression Center, UC Berkeley Department of Plant and Microbial Biology, Albany, CA 94710, USA
Development 128:1323-33. 2001..Thus ULTRAPETALA defines a novel locus that restricts meristem cell accumulation in Arabidopsis shoot and floral meristems...
- The CLE family of plant polypeptide signaling moleculesJ H Jun
Plant Gene Expression Center, USDA UC Berkeley, 800 Buchanan Street, Albany, California 94710, USA
Cell Mol Life Sci 65:743-55. 2008....
- The WIGGUM gene is required for proper regulation of floral meristem size in ArabidopsisM P Running
California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA
Development 125:2545-53. 1998..We propose that WIGGUM plays a role in restricting cell division relative to cellular differentiation in specific regions of the apical and floral meristems...
- Dependence of stem cell fate in Arabidopsis on a feedback loop regulated by CLV3 activityU Brand
Institut fur Entwicklungsbiologie, Universitat zu Koln, Gyrhofstrabetae 17, D 50923 Köln, Germany
Science 289:617-9. 2000..We also demonstrate that the CLV pathway acts by repressing the activity of the transcription factor WUSCHEL, an element of the positive, stem cell-promoting pathway...