Affiliation: Agricultural Research Service
- Comparative phylogenomics and multi-gene cluster analyses of the Citrus Huanglongbing (HLB)-associated bacterium Candidatus LiberibacterHarshavardhan Doddapaneni
USDA ARS, San Joaquin Valley Agricultural Science Center, 9611 So, Riverbend Avenue, Parlier, CA 93648, USA
BMC Res Notes 1:72. 2008..Expanding the genetic knowledge of this organism may provide better understanding of the pathogen and possibly develop effective strategies for control and management of HLB...
- VitisExpDB: a database resource for grape functional genomicsHarshavardhan Doddapaneni
USDA ARS, San Joaquin Valley Agricultural Science Center, 9611 So Riverbend Ave, Parlier, CA 93648, USA
BMC Plant Biol 8:23. 2008..Our goal is to develop a comprehensive web data source for Vitaceae...
- Analysis of the genome-wide variations among multiple strains of the plant pathogenic bacterium Xylella fastidiosaHarshavardhan Doddapaneni
University of California Davis, Department of Viticulture and Enology, Davis, CA 95616, USA
BMC Genomics 7:225. 2006..With the availability of genome sequence information for four strains, it is now possible to perform genome-wide analyses to identify and categorize such DNA variations and to understand their influence on strain functional divergence...
- Acquisition of uncharacterized sequences from Candidatus liberibacter, an unculturable bacterium, using an improved genomic walking methodHong Lin
USDA ARS, San Joaquin Valley Agricultural Science Center, Parlier, CA 93648, USA
Mol Cell Probes 22:30-7. 2008....
- A new diagnostic system for ultra-sensitive and specific detection and quantification of Candidatus Liberibacter asiaticus, the bacterium associated with citrus HuanglongbingHong Lin
Crop Diseases, Pests and Genetics Research Unit, San Joaquin Valley Agricultural Science Center, USDA ARS PWA, Parlier, CA 93648, USA
J Microbiol Methods 81:17-25. 2010..The technique described here is generic and can be applied to the detection of other plant pathogenic bacteria...
- Comparative analysis of ESTs involved in grape responses to Xylella fastidiosa infectionHong Lin
USDA ARS, 9611 S, Riverbend Avenue, Parlier, California 93648, USA
BMC Plant Biol 7:8. 2007..The current molecular breeding efforts have identified genetic basis of PD resistance in grapes. However, the transcriptome level characterization of the host response to this pathogen is lacking...
- Identification of a response regulator involved in surface attachment, cell-cell aggregation, exopolysaccharide production and virulence in the plant pathogen Xylella fastidiosaTanja M Voegel
Department of Plant Pathology, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Mol Plant Pathol 14:256-64. 2013..In addition, this mutant had an altered transcriptional profile when compared with wild-type X. fastidiosa in genes for several biofilm-related traits, such as EPS production and haemagglutinin adhesins...