Affiliation: Affymetrix Inc
- CARAT: a novel method for allelic detection of DNA copy number changes using high density oligonucleotide arraysJing Huang
Affymetrix, Inc, 3420 Central Expressway, Santa Clara, CA 95051, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 7:83. 2006..The ability to accurately detect these changes is central to understanding how they impact the biology of the cell...
- Genome-wide detection of allelic imbalance using human SNPs and high-density DNA arraysR Mei
Affymetrix, Inc, Santa Clara, California 95051, USA
Genome Res 10:1126-37. 2000..The detection of LOH and other chromosomal changes using large numbers of single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) markers should enable identification of patterns of allelic imbalance with potential prognostic and diagnostic utility...
- Probe selection for high-density oligonucleotide arraysRui Mei
Affymetrix, Inc, Santa Clara, CA 95051, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:11237-42. 2003..We show that this approach is capable of selecting probes with high sensitivity and specificity for high-density oligonucleotide arrays...
- Analysis of high density expression microarrays with signed-rank call algorithmsW M Liu
Applied Research and Product Development, Affymetrix, Inc, 3380 Central Expressway, Santa Clara, CA 95051, USA
Bioinformatics 18:1593-9. 2002..Our algorithms also automatically handle scanner saturation...
- RNA expression analysis using a 30 base pair resolution Escherichia coli genome arrayD W Selinger
Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School, 200 Longwood Avenue Boston, MA 02115, USA
Nat Biotechnol 18:1262-8. 2000..Examples are also presented for high-resolution array analysis of transcript start and stop sites and RNA secondary structure...