DANIEL A LLANO
Affiliation: Abbott Laboratories
- Derivation of a new ADAS-cog composite using tree-based multivariate analysis: prediction of conversion from mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer diseaseDANIEL A LLANO
Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, IL, USA
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 25:73-84. 2011..These suggest that a modified subscore weighting scheme applied to the 13-item ADAS-cog is comparable to imaging or CSF markers in prediction of conversion from MCI to AD at 12 months...
- Magnetic resonance imaging detection and time course of cerebral microhemorrhages during passive immunotherapy in living amyloid precursor protein transgenic miceFeng Luo
Translational Imaging and Biochemical Biomarkers, Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, Illinois 60064, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 335:580-8. 2010..A highly selective antibody for soluble Aβ is needed to address the question of whether antibodies that do not bind to deposited Aβ have microhemorrhage liability...
- Pharmacokinetic modeling and [¹²³]5-IA-85380 single photon emission computed tomography imaging in baboons: optimization of dosing regimen for ABT-089Chih Liang Chin
Advanced Technology, Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Abbott Park, IL 60064, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 336:716-23. 2011..Our data demonstrate the feasibility of predicting plasma exposures using a two-compartment pharmacokinetic model and its potential for optimizing dosing regimens...
- Cerebrospinal fluid cytokine dynamics differ between Alzheimer disease patients and elderly controlsDANIEL A LLANO
Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 26:322-8. 2012..In contrast, no differences in cytokine trajectories were seen in plasma. These data suggest that the neuroinflammatory response to lumbar catheter placement differs between AD and control subjects...
- Evaluation of plasma proteomic data for Alzheimer disease state classification and for the prediction of progression from mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer diseaseDANIEL A LLANO
Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology, University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign 61801, USA
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 27:233-43. 2013..These data suggest that a simple panel of plasma analytes may provide an adjunctive tool to differentiate AD from controls, may provide mechanistic insights to the etiology of AD, but cannot adequately predict MCI to AD conversion. ..