Cheri E Klein
Affiliation: Abbott Laboratories
- Effects of acid-reducing agents on the pharmacokinetics of lopinavir/ritonavir and ritonavir-boosted atazanavirCheri E Klein
Department of Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics, Abbott Laboratories Department R4PK, Bldg AP13A, 100 Abbott Park, Abbott Park, IL 60064 6140, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 48:553-62. 2008..In contrast, atazanavir bioavailability was decreased by 48% to 62% when coadministered with ritonavir and either omeprazole or ranitidine...
- The tablet formulation of lopinavir/ritonavir provides similar bioavailability to the soft-gelatin capsule formulation with less pharmacokinetic variability and diminished food effectCheri Enders Klein
Abbott, Abbott Park, IL 60064, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 44:401-10. 2007..The diminished food effect and decreased variability of the tablet are likely to result in more consistent lopinavir and ritonavir exposures, minimizing the likelihood of extreme high or low values compared with the SGC...
- Lack of effect of gastric acid-reducing agents on the pharmacokinetics of lopinavir/ritonavir in HIV-infected patientsYi Lin Chiu
Abbott, Abbott Park, Illinois 60064 6124, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 21:247-51. 2007..HIV-infected patients who received gastric acid-reducing agents during administration of lopinavir/ritonavir-based treatment regimens did not appear to have a reduction in lopinavir or ritonavir exposures...
- Pharmacokinetics and safety of the lopinavir/ritonavir tablet 500/125 mg twice daily coadministered with efavirenz in healthy adult participantsJuki Ng
Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, IL, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 52:1248-54. 2012..121, 0.954, and 1.060, respectively. The lopinavir/ritonavir dose of 500/125 mg bid administered with efavirenz most closely approximates the pharmacokinetic exposure of lopinavir/ritonavir 400/100 mg bid administered alone...
- Population pharmacokinetic model for irinotecan and two of its metabolites, SN-38 and SN-38 glucuronideCheri Enders Klein
University of Illinois, Chicago 60612, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 72:638-47. 2002....