Affiliation: Abbott Laboratories
- Simultaneous quantification of malonyl-CoA and several other short-chain acyl-CoAs in animal tissues by ion-pairing reversed-phase HPLC/MSLan Gao
Department of Biological Screening, Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Abbott Laboratories, 100 Abbott Park Road, Abbott Park, IL 60064, United States
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 853:303-13. 2007..225 pmol for all acyl-CoAs studied, except for HMG-CoA which had a higher LLOQ of 0.90 pmol. The interference of HB-CoA on the quantification of malonyl-CoA in animal tissues was also explored for the first time...
- A generic fast solid-phase extraction high-performance liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry method for high-throughput drug discoveryLan Gao
Department of Biological Screening, Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, IL, USA
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 21:3497-504. 2007..Over 7000 different compounds for a variety of protein-binding assays have been studied using this method for quantitative analysis as well...
- Quantitative measurements of corticosteroids in ex vivo samples using on-line SPE-LC/MS/MSLan Gao
Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, IL, USA
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 877:303-10. 2009..Two of them were identified by matching the HPLC retention times and MS/MS spectra with authentic compounds. The potential interferences of these isomers and their removal are discussed...
- Compound transfer efficiency from polystyrene surfaces: application to microarrayed compound screeningXueheng Cheng
Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, IL 60064, USA
J Biomol Screen 10:293-303. 2005..Importantly, the majority of the compounds studied show greater than 20% transfer after a 10-min incubation with agarose gels, providing sufficient amounts of compounds for screening purposes...
- An ultraefficient affinity-based high-throughout screening process: application to bacterial cell wall biosynthesis enzyme MurFKenneth M Comess
Department of Target and Lead Discovery, Global Pharmaceutical R and D, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, Illinois 60064 6217, USA
J Biomol Screen 11:743-54. 2006..The complete strategy for discovery and identification of novel specific ligands can be applied to all soluble protein targets and a wide variety of ligand libraries...
- [Simultaneous determination of four fluoroquinolone residues in edible chicken tissues by reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography]Linlin Dong
China Institute of Veterinary Drug Control, Beijing 100081, China
Se Pu 23:285-8. 2005..The detection limits of quantification were 20 microg/kg for ciprofloxacin, enrofloxacin and sarafloxacin and 4 microg/kg for danofloxacin. The method is simple, fast, and sufficient for routine analysis...
- Kinase drug discovery by affinity selection/mass spectrometry (ASMS): application to DNA damage checkpoint kinase Chk1Kenneth M Comess
Department of Target and Lead Discovery, Global Pharmaceutical R and D, Abbott Laboratories, Illinois 60064 6217, USA
J Biomol Screen 11:755-64. 2006..One Chk1-selective ligand found by using this process is presented in detail. The compound is potent in both enzymatic and Chk1-dependent cellular assays, and specific contacts in the Chk1 active site are shown by X-ray crystallography...
- Fluorescence probing of aminofluorene-induced conformational heterogeneity in DNA duplexesNidhi Jain
Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Physics, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI 02881, USA
Chem Res Toxicol 21:445-52. 2008..This work represents a novel utility of AP in probing adduct-induced conformational heterogeneities in DNA duplexes...