Z B Tokarskaya
Affiliation: Urals Research Center for Radiation Medicine
- Interaction of radiation and smoking in lung cancer induction among workers at the Mayak nuclear enterpriseZ B Tokarskaya
Southern Ural Biophysics Institute, Ozyorsk, Russia
Health Phys 83:833-46. 2002..Further, such systematic error may considerably distort the shape of the risk vs. dose curve and could possibly obscure the presence of a dose threshold for radiation-induced lung cancer...
- Influence of alpha and gamma radiations and non-radiation risk factors on the incidence of malignant liver tumors among Mayak PA workersZ B Tokarskaya
Southern Ural Biophysics Institute, P.O. Box 456780, Ozyorsk, Russia
Health Phys 91:296-310. 2006..Cholangiocarcinoma (CHC) was not associated with either alpha- or gamma-ray exposure. As expected, an association between alcohol abuse and HCC was inferred [O(Rad) = 3.3 (1.2, 9); AR = 41%] but not for CHC or HAS...
- The effect of state of health on organ distribution and excretion of systemic plutonium in the Mayak workersK G Suslova
South Ural Biophysics Institute, Ozyorskoe Shosse 19, Ozyorsk, Chelyabinsk Region, Russia, 456780
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 105:229-33. 2003..This could have significant consequences for dosimetry calculations and risk estimations...
- Modifying effects of health status, physiological, and dosimetric factors on extrapulmonary organ distribution and excretion of inhaled plutonium in workers at the Mayak Production AssociationK G Suslova
Southern Ural Biophysics Institute, Ozyorskoye shosse 19, Ozyorsk, Chelyabinsk Region, 456780, Russia
Health Phys 90:299-311. 2006..This could have significant consequences for dosimetry calculations and risk estimations...
- Chromosomal aberrations in lymphocytes of peripheral blood among Mayak facility workers who inhaled insoluble forms of 239PUN D Okladnikova
Southern Urals Biophysics Institute (SUBI, P.O. Box 456780, Ozyorsk, Russia
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 113:3-13. 2005..No relationship between chromatid aberrations and 239Pu incorporation was found. Unstable (but not stable) aberrations were correlated with gamma radiation dose. No significant relationship of CA and smoking was found...
- Extrapulmonary organ distribution of plutonium in healthy workers exposed by chronic inhalation at the Mayak production associationK G Suslova
Southern Ural Biophysics Institute, Ozyorsk, Chelyabinsk Region, Russia
Health Phys 82:432-44. 2002..The statistical estimates that characterized the relative plutonium distribution were less stable for the liver than for the skeleton, likely due to the slower turnover of skeletal tissues and the retention of plutonium in bone...