- Intraradicular extruded disc herniation as a rare cause of failed back surgery - case report and review of the literature
Cumhuriyet Mahallesi, Cumhuriyet Caddesi, No 6 Daire 7, TR 09020 Aydin, Turkey
Neurol Neurochir Pol 42:251-4; discussion 254. 2008
..A careful observation of the root during surgery is indicated to detect such an anatomical abnormality, especially in cases with recurrent disc herniation...
- The effect of strabismus surgery on retrobulbar hemodynamics
A Ipek Akyüz Unsal
Department of Ophthalmology, Adnan Menderes University Medical School, Aydin, Turkey
J AAPOS 11:277-81. 2007
..To investigate the potential alterations of ocular hemodynamics after strabismus surgery using color Doppler ultrasonography...
- Mammographically detected breast arterial calcifications: indicators for arteriosclerotic diseases?
Adnan Menderes University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Radiology, 09100 Aydin, Turkey
Eur J Radiol 60:250-5. 2006
..To determine the prevalence of breast arterial calcifications (BAC) detected on mammography and search for conditions that may influence their existence...
- A novel parameter by EFOV US for the quantification and the distinction of physiological amount of scrotal fluid and hydrocele: ratio of testis volume/scrotum volume
Ahmet Tuncay Turgut
Department of Radiology, Ankara Training and Research Hospital, TR 06590 Ankara, Turkey
Eur J Radiol 63:414-9. 2007
..To determine the limits for the amount of tunical fluid enough to be termed as hydrocele by using extended-field of view US technology and to define hydrocele for the first time with standard numerical criteria...
- Unilateral idiopathic hydrocele has a substantial effect on the ipsilateral testicular geometry and resistivity indices
Ahmet Tuncay Turgut
Department of Radiology, Ankara Training and Research Hospital, Turkey
J Ultrasound Med 25:837-43. 2006
..The purpose of this study was to determine whether hydrocele has any effect on the volume and shape of the ipsilateral testis and can be implicated as a cause of testicular ischemia...
- Ultrasonographic prenatal diagnosis of isolated acephaly
Department of Radiology, Adnan Menderes University School of Medicine, Aydin, Turkey
Diagn Interv Radiol 13:196-8. 2007
- [Atypically located pulmonary adenoid cystic carcinoma: case report]
Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Adnan Menderes University, Aydin, Turkey
Tuberk Toraks 56:210-4. 2008
- Can the effect of antibiotherapy and anti-inflammatory therapy on serum PSA levels discriminate between benign and malign prostatic pathologies?
Department of Urology, Adnan Menderes University, Aydin, Turkey
Urol Int 76:20-6. 2006
..The secondary aim was to compare this change among the histological subgroups to assess whether it was discriminating...
- Evaluation of varicocele frequency of patients with spinal cord injury by color Doppler ultrasonography: a new etiological factor for varicocele?
Adnan Menderes University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Radiology, Aydin, Turkey
Eur J Radiol 57:154-7. 2006
..To evaluate the varicocele frequency of patients with spinal cord injury by color Doppler ultrasonography...
- The value of contrast enhanced power Doppler ultrasonography in differentiating hypoehoic lesions in the peripheral zone of prostate
Can Zafer Karaman
Department of Radiology 09100, Faculty of Medicine, Adnan Menderes University, Aydin, Turkey
Eur J Radiol 54:148-55. 2005
..To characterize the hypoechoic prostate nodules in the peripheral zone by means of power Doppler ultrasonography (PDUS) and contrast enhanced PDUS (CE-PDUS)...
- Resistance and pulsatility index increase in capsular branches of testicular artery: indicator of impaired testicular microcirculation in varicocele?
Department of Radiology, Adnan Menderes University, Faculty of Medicine, 09100 Aydin, Turkey
J Clin Ultrasound 35:191-5. 2007
..To evaluate the effect of clinical varicocele on testicular microcirculation using spectral Doppler analysis...
- Relapse of brucellosis simulating testis tumor
Department of Urology, Adnan Menderes University Faculty of Medicine, Aydin 09110, Turkey
Int J Urol 11:683-5. 2004
..Even in the absence of systemic symptoms, the possible relapse of brucellosis as an abscess formation in the testis should be considered as a rare cause of testicular mass in patients who live in endemic regions...
- [Status of international radiological publications and archive utilization in Turkey]
Adnan Menderes Universitesi Tip Fakültesi, Radyoloji Anabilim Dali, Aydin
Tani Girisim Radyol 9:135-8. 2003
..To investigate the use of radiological technology and archive utilization in two sampled international radiological journals and radiology clinics in Turkey, and to explore the impact of these findings on radiological publications...