Luis A Cubano
Affiliation: Universidad Central del Caribe
- Prevalence of Drug Resistance and Associated Mutations in a Population of HIV-1(+) Puerto Ricans: 2006-2010Lycely del C Sepúlveda-Torres
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Universidad Central del Caribe, P O Box 60327, Bayamon, PR 00960 6032, USA
AIDS Res Treat 2012:934041. 2012..M184V and L63P were the dominant mutations for the reverse transcriptase and the protease genes, respectively, but an increase in the incidence of minority mutations was observed...
- Prevalence of drug resistance and associated mutations in a population of Hiv-1+ Puerto Ricans in 2005Luis A Cubano
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Universidad Central del Caribe, Bayam6n, PR, 00960 6032
Bol Asoc Med P R 102:13-7. 2010..Protease mutations with the highest rate of expression were L63P, M361 and L90M. Significant differences between men and women were recorded in the levels of HIV-1 expressed mutations and resistance...
- Prevalence of drug resistance and associated mutations in HIV-positive Puerto Ricans: sex variationsLuis A Cubano
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Universidad Central del Caribe, Bayamon, Puerto Rico, USA
Ethn Dis 18:S2-132-6. 2008..A cross sectional study was conducted from 2002-2004 to record the evolution of HIV-1 infection in Puerto Rico by monitoring the expression of antiretroviral resistance-associated mutations...
- MBRS-SCORE Program at Universidad Central del CaribeLuis Cubano; Fiscal Year: 2007..Finally, following both NIH and Institutional requirements, we are proposing a comprehensive plan for the evaluation of all specific measurable objectives. ..
- UCC Extramural Associate ProgramLuis Cubano; Fiscal Year: 2007..The knowledge acquire in the EA Program is essential to fulfill the institutional research goals as stated in the Strategic Development Plan (SDP) of the Institution. ..