Tetiana A Kuzmina
Affiliation: National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Ecological, morphological, and molecular studies of Acanthocheilonema odendhali (Nematoda: Filarioidea) in northern fur seals (Callorhinus ursinus) on St. Paul Island, AlaskaT A Kuzmina
Schmalhausen Institute of Zoology NAS of Ukraine, 15 Bogdana Khmelnytskogo street, 15, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
Parasitol Res 112:3091-100. 2013..Paul Island and a specimen from the type host and territory in California showed no significant differences and strongly supported conspecificity of the material from Alaska with A. odendhali. ..
- Fecundity of various species of strongylids (Nematoda: Strongylidae)--parasites of domestic horsesT A Kuzmina
Schmalhausen Institute of Zoology NAS of Ukraine, vul B Khmelnytskogo 15, Kyiv 01601, Ukraine
Parasitol Res 111:2265-71. 2012..05). However, the question on influence of fecundity on proportion of species in strongylid community needs further studies...
- Acanthocephalans in northern fur seals (Callorhinus ursinus) and a harbor seal (Phoca vitulina) on St. Paul Island, Alaska: species, prevalence, and biodiversity in four fur seal subpopulationsT A Kuzmina
Schmalhausen Institute of Zoology NAS of Ukraine, vul B Khmelnyts kogo, 15, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
Parasitol Res 111:1049-58. 2012....
- Field study on the survival, migration and overwintering of infective larvae of horse strongyles on pasture in central UkraineT A Kuzmina
Department of Parasitology, Schmalhausen Institute of Zoology NAS of Ukraine, vul B Khmelnitskogo 15, Kyiv 01601, Ukraine
Vet Parasitol 141:264-72. 2006..Some larvae were observed surviving winter in soil beneath the faecal pats. The results of the study demonstrated that horse pastures in the central part of Ukraine are never free from the infective third stage larvae of strongyles...
- Anthelmintic resistance in cyathostomins of brood horses in Ukraine and influence of anthelmintic treatments on strongylid community structureTetyana A Kuzmina
Department of Parasitology, I I Schmalhausen Institute of Zoology NAS of Ukraine, vul B Khmelnitskogo 15, Kyiv 01601, Ukraine
Vet Parasitol 154:277-88. 2008..The results of the current study indicated the possibility of the further spread of anthelmintic resistance on horse farms in Ukraine and the necessity of monitoring the development of resistance in horse parasitic nematodes...
- Contamination of the environment by strongylid (Nematoda: Strongylidae) infective larvae at horse farms of various types in UkraineTetiana A Kuzmina
Department of Parasitology, Institute of Zoology NAS of Ukraine, vul B Khmelnitskogo, 15, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
Parasitol Res 110:1665-74. 2012..7 L(3)/kg. The results obtained confirmed importance of environmental contamination in epidemiology of horse strongylidosis at various types of horse-keeping conditions...
- Three recently recognized species of cyathostomes (Nematoda: Strongylidae) in equids in KentuckyTetiana A Kuzmina
Institute of Zoology, NAS of Ukraine, vul B Khmelnyts kogo, 15, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
Parasitol Res 108:1179-84. 2011..The importance of examining the entire contents of the large intestine or alternatively a high number of specimens in order to recover and identify species residing in low numbers is stressed...
- Morphology and diagnosis of the fourth-stage larva of Coronocyclus labratus (Looss, 1900) (Nematoda: Strongyloidea) parasitising equidsVitaliy A Kharchenko
Schmalhausen Institute of Zoology, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
Syst Parasitol 77:29-34. 2010..Sublateral teeth, if present, are bluntly pointed in the former species, but usually absent or indistinct in C. labratus. Larvae of Cylicostephanus goldi differ from those of Coronocyclus labratus in the larger size of the BC...