Affiliation: National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Decoding glutamate receptor activation by the Ca2+ sensor protein hippocalcin in rat hippocampal neuronsA V Dovgan
Department of General Physiology of the Nervous System, Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, Kiev, Ukraine
Eur J Neurosci 32:347-58. 2010..Hippocalcin also possesses an ability to produce local signalling at the single synaptic level providing a molecular mechanism for homosynaptic plasticity...
- Efficient maximum likelihood estimation of kinetic rate constants from macroscopic currentsAndrey R Stepanyuk
Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, Kiev, Ukraine
PLoS ONE 6:e29731. 2011..We demonstrate applicability of the method to analysis of synaptic currents by estimating accurately rate constants of a 7-state model used to simulate GABAergic macroscopic currents...
- Hippocalcin signaling via site-specific translocation in hippocampal neuronsOlga Markova
Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, Kiev 01024, Ukraine
Neurosci Lett 442:152-7. 2008..We conclude that hippocalcin may signal within diffusionally restricted domains of neuronal processes in which it might play a physiological role in Ca(2+)-dependent local activation of specific molecular targets...
- PKCα is required for inflammation-induced trafficking of extrasynaptic AMPA receptors in tonically firing lamina II dorsal horn neurons during the maintenance of persistent inflammatory painOlga Kopach
State Key Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, Kiev, Ukraine
J Pain 14:182-92. 2013....
- Inflammation alters trafficking of extrasynaptic AMPA receptors in tonically firing lamina II neurons of the rat spinal dorsal hornOlga Kopach
Department of General Physiology of Nervous System, Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, Kiev 01024, Ukraine
Pain 152:912-23. 2011....