R A Smith
Affiliation: York Hospital
- How can paediatric epilepsy services best be delivered in secondary care?R A Smith
York District Hospital, Wigginton Road, York YO31 8HE, UK
Seizure 13:308-16. 2004..To produce practical evidence-based guidelines for the management of paediatric epilepsy in secondary care settings...
- Encephalopathy with retinitis due to cat-scratch diseaseR A Smith
Department of Paediatrics, York Hospital, York, UK
Dev Med Child Neurol 49:931-4. 2007..Abnormal retinal findings and raised antibodies titres to B. quintana indicated a diagnosis of cat-scratch disease. He was treated with azithromycin orally for 3 weeks and made a complete recovery...
- Are there more bowel symptoms in children with autism compared to normal children and children with other developmental and neurological disorders?: A case control studyR A Smith
York Hospital, UK
Autism 13:343-55. 2009..It would appear, however, that this is not specifically associated with autism as bowel symptoms were reported in similar frequency to a comparison group of children with other developmental and neurological disorders...
- Possible cat scratch disease causing neuroretinitis and CRVO in a childR H Taylor
Eye 16:189-90. 2002
- Thyroid disease in children with 22q11.2 deletion syndromeJ M Preece
J Pediatr 141:297. 2002
- IV international conference on prevention and early detection of lung cancer, Reykjavik, Iceland, August 9-12, 2001Fred R Hirsch
Department of Medical Oncology/Pathology, University of Colorado Cancer Center, 4200 E. Ninth Avenue, B 188, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Lung Cancer 37:325-44. 2002
- NICE guidelines and the epilepsies: how should practice change?R A Smith
Arch Dis Child 91:1042-3. 2006
- The diagnostic value of light reflection rheology for suspected deep vein thrombosis: a five-and-a-half year single centre experienceR A Smith
Department of Surgery, Countess of Chester Hospital, Chester CH2 1UL, UK
Phlebology 22:105-9. 2007..The objective of this study was to demonstrate the diagnostic value of LRR in this setting for a large patient series...
- Follicular variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma: a diagnostic challenge for clinicians and pathologistsA Salajegheh
Department of Pathology, Griffith Medical School, Gold Coast Campus, Gold Coast, Queensland 4222, Australia
Postgrad Med J 84:78-82. 2008..Further understanding can only be achieved by defining strict pathological criteria, in-depth study of the molecular biology and long term follow-up of the optional patients with FVPTC...