S A Wright
- High-resolution ultrasonography of the first metatarsal phalangeal joint in gout: a controlled studyStephen A Wright
Department of Rheumatology, Musgrave Park Hospital, Belfast BT9 7JB, Northern Ireland, UK
Ann Rheum Dis 66:859-64. 2007....
- A randomised interventional trial of omega-3-polyunsaturated fatty acids on endothelial function and disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosusS A Wright
Department of Therapeutics and Pharmacology, Queens University Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Ann Rheum Dis 67:841-8. 2008..To determine the clinical effect of dietary supplementation with low-dose omega-3-polyunsaturated fatty acids on disease activity and endothelial function in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus...
- Enhancement of undergraduate rheumatology teaching through the use of musculoskeletal ultrasoundS A Wright
Musculoskeletal Education and Research Unit, Queens University Belfast, Musgrave Park Hospital, Belfast BT9 7JB, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 47:1564-6. 2008..Accordingly, we wished to explore the usefulness of a short practical ultrasound course for medical undergraduates in learning basic and pathological features of the musculoskeletal system...
- Colour Doppler ultrasound of the ocular circulation in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus identifies altered microcirculatory haemodynamicsS A Wright
Department of Therapeutics and Pharmacology, Queen s University Belfast, Northern Ireland
Lupus 18:950-7. 2009..It may hold potential as a useful tool for assessing disease activity, response to treatment, and predicting future vascular complications...
- Elevation of creatine kinase as a marker of malignancyS A Wright
Ir Med J 96:217. 2003
- Active systemic lupus erythematosus successfully treated with Rituximab and oral steroidD J Armstrong
Clin Exp Rheumatol 22:787-8. 2004
- Bone marker response in chronic diffuse sclerosing osteomyelitis treated with intravenous ibandronateD J Armstrong
Ann Rheum Dis 65:976-7. 2006