S H Wong
- Ocular myasthenia gravis: controversies and updatesSui H Wong
Department of Neuro Ophthalmology, Moorfields Eye Hospital, 162 City Road, London, EC1V 2PD, UK
Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep 14:421. 2014..Recent serological developments in seronegative patients have also revealed antibodies to clustered anti-acetylcholine receptor and lipoprotein receptor-related protein-4. ..
- The clinical validity of the spontaneous retinal venous pulsationSui Hsien Wong
Department of Neurology, The Walton Center NHS Foundation Trust, Liverpool, United Kingdom
J Neuroophthalmol 33:17-20. 2013..We set out to determine the specificity and positive predictive value (PPV) of the presence of SVP to indicate normal intracranial pressure (ICP) in a routine clinical setting...
- Recurrent thunderclap headaches and multilobar intracerebral haemorrhages: two cases of reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome (RCVS)S H Wong
The Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery NHS Trust, Liverpool, UK
Cephalalgia 29:791-5. 2009..These cases demonstrate the spectrum of presentation of RCVS, a clinically under-recognized condition...
- Brain biopsy in the management of neurology patientsS H Wong
Department of Neurology, The Walton Centre, Liverpool, UK
Eur Neurol 64:42-5. 2010..To evaluate the value of brain biopsy for neurology patients in our unit, we conducted a retrospective audit of neurology patients referred for brain biopsies for non-neoplastic disease from 1993 to 2007...
- An effective immunotherapy regimen for VGKC antibody-positive limbic encephalitisS H Wong
Department of Neurology, The Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Liverpool, UK
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 81:1167-9. 2010..The effectiveness of a combination immunomodulatory regimen was tested in consecutive VGKC+LE patients...
- Two cases of unexpected long-term improvement of Parkinson's disease after subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation removalS H Wong
Departments of Neurology, The Walton Centre, Liverpool, UK
Br J Neurosurg 25:281-3. 2011..Possible hypotheses are discussed--whether a microlesioning effect or a disease-modifying effect of STN-DBS, though neither adequately explain this phenomenon...