Peter H Winocour
- Care of adolescents and young adults with diabetes - much more than transitional care: a personal viewPeter H Winocour
East and North Herts NHS Trust, Hertfordshire, UK
Clin Med 14:274-8. 2014..The alarming evidence of progressive complications in T1DM of longer duration in patients under the age of 40 years is a wake-up call to transform the care of this most vulnerable group...
- Drug therapy for prevention of cardiovascular disease--should surrogate measures be abandoned?Peter H Winocour
Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology, Queen Elizabeth II Hospital, Howlands, Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Clin Med 5:282-6; discussion 287-8. 2005..Pragmatic individualisation of care should remain the basis for treating asymptomatic CVD risk factors...
- Association of British Clinical Diabetologists (ABCD) and Diabetes-UK survey of specialist diabetes services in the UK, 2006. 1. The consultant physician perspectiveP H Winocour
Diabetes UK, London, UK
Diabet Med 25:643-50. 2008..To identify the views and working practices of consultant diabetologists in the UK in 2006-2007, the current provision of specialist services, and to examine changes since 2000...
- The conflict between specialist diabetes services and acute-general internal medicine for consultant diabetologists in the UK in 2006Peter H Winocour
Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology, Queen Elizabeth II Hospital, Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Clin Med 8:377-80. 2008....
- The role of specialist physicians in the commissioning of clinical servicesPeter H Winocour
Clin Med 8:248-9. 2008