- Work-related contact urticaria to Cannabis sativaC Williams
Department of Dermatology, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, LS1 3EX, UK
Contact Dermatitis 58:62-3. 2008
- The use of a measure of acute irritation to predict the outcome of repeated usage of hand soap productsC Williams
Department of Dermatology Clinical Trials Unit, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds LS1 3EX, UK
Br J Dermatol 164:1311-5. 2011..However, an increasing number of healthcare workers are experiencing irritant contact dermatitis of the hands as a result of repeated hand washing. This may lead to a reduced level of compliance with regard to hand hygiene...
- Familial annular erythema--a rare dermatology diagnosisChristina Williams
Department of Dermatology, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, England
Pediatr Dermatol 28:56-8. 2011..His mother reports an identical eruption with an absence of systemic symptoms...
- A double-blind, randomized study to assess the effectiveness of different moisturizers in preventing dermatitis induced by hand washing to simulate healthcare useC Williams
Skin Research Centre, University of Leeds, Leeds LS1 3EX, UK
Br J Dermatol 162:1088-92. 2010..However, irritant contact dermatitis of the hands as a result of repeated hand washing is a potential complication that may be preventable by the regular use of an emollient...
- Cutaneous infection with an Alternaria sp. in an immunocompetent hostC Williams
Department of Dermatology, Harrogate District Hospital, Harrogate, UK
Clin Exp Dermatol 33:440-2. 2008..Identification of the causative organism in this patient was achieved by 18S rRNA sequencing. A 6-month course of itraconazole led to a good clinical response...
- Chemotherapy for advanced, recurrent or metastatic endometrial cancer: a systematic review of Cochrane collaborationC E Humber
Department of Oncology, University Hospitals of Coventry and Warwickshire, Coventry, UK
Ann Oncol 18:409-20. 2007..This systematic review aimed to evaluate both the benefits and adverse effects of cytotoxic chemotherapy in these women...
- Sleep quality in asthma: results of a large prospective clinical trialJohn G Mastronarde
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43201, USA
J Asthma 45:183-9. 2008..Previous studies have suggested that asthmatics have an increased incidence of sleep disturbances. However, these studies have been limited by reliance on population surveys or small numbers of participants...
- Remitting activity of lenalidomide in treatment-induced myelodysplastic syndromeM Melchert
Leukemia 21:1576-8. 2007
- Adjuvant radiotherapy for stage I endometrial cancer: systematic review and meta-analysisA Kong
Radiotherapy Department, St Bartholomew s Hospital, London EC1
Ann Oncol 18:1595-604. 2007..However, it carries an inherent risk of damage and toxicity and should be avoided in stage 1 endometrial cancer patients with no high risk factors...
- Chylous ascites after pelvic lymph node dissection for gynecologic cancerC Williams
Gynecologic Oncology Service, , 1560, rue Sherbrooke Est, , Canada
Eur J Surg Oncol 33:399-400. 2007
- Uptake of high-dose therapy and peripheral blood stem cell transplantation in myeloma patients <65 years--the role of the myeloma multi-disciplinary teamK Saravanamuttu
Br J Haematol 130:318-9; author reply 319-20. 2005
- Effect of season and temperature on mortality in amphibians due to chytridiomycosisL Berger
School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, James Cook University, Townsville, Queensland 4811
Aust Vet J 82:434-9. 2004..Infections in survivors were eliminated by 98 days. CONCLUSION: Chytridiomycosis is a major cause of mortality in free-living and captive amphibians in Australia and mortality rate increases at lower temperatures...
- Concomitant hydroxyurea plus radiotherapy versus radiotherapy for carcinoma of the uterine cervix: a systematic reviewR P Symonds
University Department of Oncology, Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester LE1 5WW, UK
Cancer Treat Rev 30:405-14. 2004..We found the evidence regarding the use of hydroxyurea and radiotherapy to be inadequate for assessing its role in the treatment of cervical cancer...