Affiliation: Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
- GLO1-A novel amplified gene in human cancerThomas Santarius
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, UK
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 49:711-25. 2010..Collectively the results indicate that GLO1 is at least one of the targets of gene amplification on 6p21.2 and may represent a useful target for therapy in cancers with GLO1 amplification...
- PICNIC: an algorithm to predict absolute allelic copy number variation with microarray cancer dataChris D Greenman
Cancer Genome Project, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK
Biostatistics 11:164-75. 2010..These methods are exemplified with affymetrix genome-wide SNP6.0 data from 755 cancer cell lines, enabling inference upon a number of features of biological interest. These data and the coded algorithm are freely available for download...
- Identification of somatically acquired rearrangements in cancer using genome-wide massively parallel paired-end sequencingPeter J Campbell
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton CB10 1SA, UK
Nat Genet 40:722-9. 2008..The results demonstrate the feasibility of systematic, genome-wide characterization of rearrangements in complex human cancer genomes, raising the prospect of a new harvest of genes associated with cancer using this strategy...
- A census of amplified and overexpressed human cancer genesThomas Santarius
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
Nat Rev Cancer 10:59-64. 2010..In a census of the published literature we have identified 77 genes for which there is good evidence of involvement in the development of human cancer...
- Architectures of somatic genomic rearrangement in human cancer amplicons at sequence-level resolutionGraham R Bignell
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, United Kingdom
Genome Res 17:1296-303. 2007....
- Mutation analysis of 24 known cancer genes in the NCI-60 cell line setOgechi N Ikediobi
Cancer Genome Project, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, United Kingdom
Mol Cancer Ther 5:2606-12. 2006....