Tim F Rayner
Affiliation: Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
- A simple spreadsheet-based, MIAME-supportive format for microarray data: MAGE-TABTim F Rayner
European Bioinformatics Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
BMC Bioinformatics 7:489. 2006..However, the complexity of the MAGE-ML format has made its use impractical for laboratories lacking dedicated bioinformatics support...
- MAGETabulator, a suite of tools to support the microarray data format MAGE-TABTim F Rayner
EMBL EBI, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, UK
Bioinformatics 25:279-80. 2009....
- ArrayExpress update--from an archive of functional genomics experiments to the atlas of gene expressionHelen Parkinson
European Bioinformatics Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridgeshire CB10 1SD, UK
Nucleic Acids Res 37:D868-72. 2009..In this update, we describe the ArrayExpress developments over the last two years...
- Importing ArrayExpress datasets into R/BioconductorAudrey Kauffmann
EMBL EBI, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK
Bioinformatics 25:2092-4. 2009..However, easy ways for importing datasets from ArrayExpress into R/Bioconductor have been lacking. Here, we present such a tool that is suitable for both interactive and automated use...
- Enhancer evolution across 20 mammalian speciesDiego Villar
University of Cambridge, Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute, Robinson Way, Cambridge, CB2 0RE, UK
Cell 160:554-66. 2015..These results provide important insight into the functional genetics underpinning mammalian regulatory evolution...