Anne M Ridley
Affiliation: Veterinary Laboratories Agency
- Real-time PCR approach for detection of environmental sources of Campylobacter strains colonizing broiler flocksAnne M Ridley
Veterinary Laboratories Agency, Woodham Lane, Addlestone, Surrey KT15 3NB, United Kingdom
Appl Environ Microbiol 74:2492-504. 2008..The strategy may also have wider applications for the tracking of specific campylobacter strains in heavily contaminated environments...
- Genetic instability is associated with changes in the colonization potential of Campylobacter jejuni in the avian intestineA M Ridley
Veterinary Laboratories Agency Weybridge, New Haw, Surrey, United Kingdom
J Appl Microbiol 105:95-104. 2008..A panel of pulsed field gel electrophoresis (PFGE) type variants of Campylobacter jejuni, previously identified as of clonal origin, were investigated to determine whether genomic instability could be observed during competitive growth...
- Potential sources of Campylobacter infection on chicken farms: contamination and control of broiler-harvesting equipment, vehicles and personnelA Ridley
Veterinary Laboratories Agency, New Haw, Addlestone, Surrey, UK
J Appl Microbiol 111:233-44. 2011..The study has also evaluated the risk of infection from live-bird transport crates that are routinely cleaned at the slaughterhouse, but may remain contaminated...
- Longitudinal molecular epidemiological study of thermophilic campylobacters on one conventional broiler chicken farmAnne M Ridley
Department for Food and Environmental Safety, Veterinary Laboratories Agency Weybridge, Addlestone, Surrey, United Kingdom
Appl Environ Microbiol 77:98-107. 2011....
- Comparison of gyrA mutations, cyclohexane resistance, and the presence of class I integrons in Salmonella enterica from farm animals in England and WalesErnesto Liebana
Department of Bacterial Diseases, Veterinary Laboratories Agency Weybridge, Addlestone, Surrey KT15 3NB, UK
J Clin Microbiol 40:1481-6. 2002..The results can be obtained in less than 1 h from single colonies without the need for purifying DNA...