P L Yudkin
Affiliation: University of Oxford
- Effectiveness of nicotine patches in relation to genotype in women versus men: randomised controlled trialPatricia Yudkin
Department of Primary Health Care, University of Oxford, Oxford OX3 7LF
BMJ 328:989-90. 2004
- Putting theory into practice: a cluster randomized trial with a small number of clustersP L Yudkin
Department of Primary Health Care, University of Oxford, Institute of Health Sciences, Old Road, Headington, Oxford OX3 7LF, UK
Stat Med 20:341-9. 2001..Since the trial contained a service element, all patients with heart disease had to be included, even though it would have been more efficient to take only a sample of patients from some practices...
- Abstinence from smoking eight years after participation in randomised controlled trial of nicotine patchPatricia Yudkin
Department of Primary Health Care, University of Oxford, Institute of Health Sciences, Oxford OX3 7LF
BMJ 327:28-9. 2003
- The community prevalence of chronic pelvic pain in women and associated illness behaviourK T Zondervan
Department of Public Health, Institute of Health Sciences, University of Oxford
Br J Gen Pract 51:541-7. 2001..Chronic pelvic pain has often been described as a major women's health issue, but no information exists on the extent of the problem in the United Kingdom...
- Does stage of change predict outcome in a primary-care intervention to encourage an increase in fruit and vegetable consumption?J H John
Division of Public Health and Primary Health Care, University of Oxford, Institute of HeOX3alth Sciences, Old Road, Headington, Oxford OX3 7LF, UK
Health Educ Res 18:429-38. 2003..001 in each case). These results suggest that peoples' SOC may have little bearing on their success in increasing fruit and vegetable consumption...
- No association between functional catechol O-methyl transferase 1947A>G polymorphism and smoking initiation, persistent smoking or smoking cessationSean P David
Brown University Center for Primary Care and Prevention, Pawtucket, Rhode Island, USA
Pharmacogenetics 12:265-8. 2002..These data suggest that the COMT 1947A>G polymorphism is not associated with smoking initiation, smoking persistence or smoking cessation...
- Behavioral and emotional adjustment of teenagers in mainstream school who were born before 29 weeks' gestationFrances Gardner
University of Oxford, Department of Social Policy and Social Work, 32 Wellington Square, Oxford, OX1 2ER, United Kingdom
Pediatrics 114:676-82. 2004..To investigate behavioral and emotional problems and positive adjustment of 15-to 16-year-olds who were born at extremely low gestational age (ELGA), from the perspective of parents, teachers, and teenagers...
- Impact of self monitoring of blood glucose in the management of patients with non-insulin treated diabetes: open parallel group randomised trialAndrew Farmer
Department of Primary Health Care, University of Oxford, Oxford OX2 7LF
BMJ 335:132. 2007..To determine whether self monitoring, alone or with instruction in incorporating the results into self care, is more effective than usual care in improving glycaemic control in non-insulin treated patients with type 2 diabetes...