Affiliation: University College London
- Assessing the outcomes of participatory research: protocol for identifying, selecting, appraising and synthesizing the literature for realist reviewJustin Jagosh
Department of Family Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
Implement Sci 6:24. 2011....
- Internet-based medical education: a realist review of what works, for whom and in what circumstancesGeoff Wong
Research Department of Open Learning, Division of Medical Education, UCL, 4th Floor, Holborn Union Building, Whittington Campus, Highgate Hill, London N19 5LW, UK
BMC Med Educ 10:12. 2010..Prospective learners lack evidence-based guidance on how to choose between the options on offer. We aimed to produce theory driven criteria to guide the development and evaluation of Internet-based medical courses...
- Transferability of principles of evidence based medicine to improve educational quality: systematic review and case study of an online course in primary health careTrisha Greenhalgh
Department of Primary Care and Population Sciences, University College London Medical School, London N19 5LW
BMJ 326:142-5. 2003
- Doing an intercalated BSc can make you a better doctorTrish Greenhalgh
Department of Primary Care and Population Sciences, Royal Free and University College Medical School, University College London, UK
Med Educ 37:760-1. 2003
- Putting your course on the Web: lessons from a case study and systematic literature reviewGeoff Wong
Open Learning Unit, Department of Primary Care and Population Sciences, Royal Free and University College Medical School, University College London, UK
Med Educ 37:1020-3. 2003..Education via the Internet offers enormous potential, but many online courses are pedagogically or technically weak and many good projects are never mainstreamed...
- Tensions and paradoxes in electronic patient record research: a systematic literature review using the meta-narrative methodTrisha Greenhalgh
University College London, England
Milbank Q 87:729-88. 2009....