Affiliation: University of Glamorgan
- The psychosocial consequences for children of mass violence, terrorism and disastersRichard Williams
University of Glamorgan, South Wales, UK
Int Rev Psychiatry 19:263-77. 2007....
- Evidence-based and values-based policy, management and practice in child and adolescent mental health servicesRichard Williams
Welsh Institute for Health and Social Care, University of Glamorgan, UK
Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry 12:223-42. 2007..Our article concludes by indicating some of the areas for further development of values-based practice...
- Children, resilience and disasters: recent evidence that should influence a model of psychosocial careRichard Williams
University of Glamorgan, Pontypridd, Wales, UK
Curr Opin Psychiatry 21:338-44. 2008..This paper draws on articles and chapters published mainly in 2006 and 2007 to identify implications for designing sustainable programmes of psychosocial care for children and young people who are affected by disasters and terrorism...
- Improving transitions for young people who move from child and adolescent mental health services to mental health services for adults: lessons from research and young people's and practitioners' experiencesAntonio Muñoz-Solomando
Tonteg Child and Family Centre, Tonteg Hospital, Cwm Taf NHS Trust, Pontypridd, UK
Curr Opin Psychiatry 23:311-7. 2010..Furthermore, the problems that we report are by no means confined to single continents. This review examines recent literature and explores the themes that emerge from it with a view to finding solutions...
- The psychosocial consequences for children and young people who are exposed to terrorism, war, conflict and natural disastersRichard Williams
Curr Opin Psychiatry 19:337-49. 2006
- Responding to nursing's agenda for the future. Where do we stand on recruitment and retention?Christine Henriksen
Nursing Professional Development Council at SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, USA
Nurs Leadersh Forum 8:78-84. 2003..The goal is to build an environment that both attracts nurses and supports them in their career and life goals...
- Predicted exposures to steroid estrogens in U.K. rivers correlate with widespread sexual disruption in wild fish populationsSusan Jobling
Beyond The Basics Ltd, Burnham, Bucks, United Kingdom
Environ Health Perspect 114:32-9. 2006....
- Questionnaires for 360-degree assessment of consultant psychiatrists: development and psychometric propertiesPaul Lelliott
Royal College of Psychiatrists Research and Training Unit, Standon House, London, UK
Br J Psychiatry 193:156-60. 2008..Expert clinical judgement combines technical proficiency with humanistic qualities...