Affiliation: University of Oxford
- Cognitive behavioural therapy with older peoplePhilip Wilkinson
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust and University of Oxford, Warneford Hospital, Old Road, Headington, Oxford OX3 7JX, UK Electronic address
Maturitas 76:5-9. 2013....
- Continuation and maintenance treatments for depression in older peoplePhilip Wilkinson
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Headington, UK
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 11:CD006727. 2012..Depressive illness in older people causes significant suffering and health service utilisation. Relapse and recurrence rates are high...
- The evidence for electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) in the reatment of severe late-life depression. Psychological treatments in the management of severe late-life depression: at least as important as ECTPhilip Wilkinson
University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Int Psychogeriatr 19:14-8, 27-35; discussion 24-6. 2007
- A pilot randomised controlled trial of a brief cognitive behavioural group intervention to reduce recurrence rates in late life depressionPhilip Wilkinson
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 24:68-75. 2009..To apply the intervention in a research setting and to estimate its effect on recurrence rates in recently depressed older adults, in preparation for a definitive study...
- Lithium plus valproate combination therapy versus monotherapy for relapse prevention in bipolar I disorder (BALANCE): a randomised open-label trialJohn R Geddes
Oxford Clinical Trials Unit for Mental Illness, Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Warneford Hospital, Oxford OX3 7JX, UK
Lancet 375:385-95. 2010..We aimed to establish whether lithium plus valproate was better than monotherapy with either drug alone for relapse prevention in bipolar I disorder...