Affiliation: University of Glasgow
- A hospital-wide picture archiving and communication system (PACS): the views of users and providers of the radiology service at Hammersmith HospitalJ Watkins
Health Economics Research Group, Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UK
Eur J Radiol 32:106-12. 1999..To obtain users' views of the new picture archiving and communication system (PACS) from clinical and radiological staff at Hammersmith Hospital, UK...
- Psychopathology in people with epilepsy and intellectual disability; an investigation of potential explanatory variablesC A Espie
Department of Psychological Medicine, University of Glasgow, Academic Centre, Gartnavel Royal Hospital, 1055 Great Western Road, Glasgow G12 OXH, UK
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 74:1485-92. 2003..The aims of this study, therefore, were to identify reliable, epilepsy-specific predictors of psychiatric and behavioural disorder in these patients, and to investigate reliable predictors of carer stress...
- Statutory health assessments for looked-after children: what do they achieve?C M Hill
University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
Child Care Health Dev 29:3-13. 2003..To examine the outcomes of statutory health assessment of children looked after by an English City Council...
- Development of a measure to assess the impact of epilepsy on people with an intellectual disability: the Glasgow Epilepsy Outcome Scale - Client version (GEOS-C)J Watkins
Section of Psychological Medicine, University of Glasgow, Scotland
J Intellect Disabil Res 50:161-71. 2006..The development and preliminary validation of a novel measure for use with people with mild to moderate intellectual disabilities is described...
- Health state utilities for metastatic breast cancerA Lloyd
United BioSource Corporation, 20 Bloomsbury Square, London WC1A 2NS, UK
Br J Cancer 95:683-90. 2006..This may be the largest preference study in breast cancer designed to survey a representative general public sample...
- Cross-sectional analysis of adult diabetes type 1 and type 2 patients with diabetic microvascular complications from a German retrospective observational studyM Happich
Lilly Deutschland GmbH, Bad Homburg, Germany
Curr Med Res Opin 23:1367-74. 2007..To obtain epidemiological data on the prevalence of predefined stages of diabetic microvascular complications from a representative cross-section of patients with existing microvascular complications of type 1 or type 2 diabetes in Germany...