Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Photoinduced charge transfer and efficient solar energy conversion in a blend of a red polyfluorene copolymer with CdSe nanoparticlesPeng Wang
Cavendish Laboratory, J J Thomson Avenue, Cambridge, CB3 0HE, United Kingdom
Nano Lett 6:1789-93. 2006..Photovoltaic devices based on this blend system showed a spectral response extending to 650 nm and gave a solar power conversion efficiency of 2.4% under Air Mass 1.5 Global (AM1.5G) conditions...
- A stable quasi-solid-state dye-sensitized solar cell with an amphiphilic ruthenium sensitizer and polymer gel electrolytePeng Wang
Laboratory for Photonics and Interfaces, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Nat Mater 2:402-7. 2003..The present findings should foster widespread practical application of dye-sensitized solar cells...
- Degradation of 2,4-dichlorophenol with a novel TiO2/Ti-Fe-graphite felt photoelectrocatalytic oxidation processBao xiu Zhao
School of Municipal and Environmental Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150090, China
J Environ Sci (China) 19:1020-4. 2007..So, it revealed that the degradation of 2,4-DCP was improved greatly by photoelectrical cooperation effect. By the investigation of pH, it showed that this integrative process could work well in a wide pH range from pH 3 to pH 9...
- Tunable luminescent lanthanide coordination polymers based on reversible solid-state ion-exchange monitored by ion-dependent photoinduced emission spectraPeng Wang
College of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, Engineering Research Center of Pesticide and Medicine Intermediate Clean Production, Ministry of Education, Shandong Normal University, Jinan 250014, P. R. China
J Am Chem Soc 129:10620-1. 2007
- The role of chloroplast NAD(P)H dehydrogenase in protection of tobacco plant against heat stressPeng Wang
National Laboratory of Plant Molecular Genetics, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200032, China
Sci China C Life Sci 49:311-21. 2006....
- Reactive coupling of poly(ethylene glycol) on electroactive polyaniline films for reduction in protein adsorption and platelet adhesionFu Zhang
Department of Chemical Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Biomaterials 23:787-95. 2002..The mPEG-c-PANI surface with a high concentration of coupled mPEG also exhibited good resistance towards platelet adhesion...
- [Nanomechanical properties of vertebral trabeculae in ovariectomized rats]Zhi-feng Sheng
Institute of Metabolism and Endocrinology, Second Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha 410011, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 86:515-9. 2006..Estrogen deficiency after ovariectomy induces significant osteoporotic change, but has no significant influence on the trabecular nanomechanical properties...
- Chloroplastic NAD(P)H dehydrogenase in tobacco leaves functions in alleviation of oxidative damage caused by temperature stressPeng Wang
National Laboratory of Plant Molecular Genetics, Institute of Plant Physiology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200032, China
Plant Physiol 141:465-74. 2006....
- Photo-assisted fenton oxidation of refractory organics in UASB-pretreated leachateIvan W C Lau
Centre for Environmental Engineering Research, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
J Environ Sci (China) 14:388-92. 2002..The final effluent contained only 148 mg/L of COD, 21 mg/L of BOD (biochemical oxygen demand) and 56 mg/L of TOC (total organic carbon)...
- Excitation dynamics of two spectral forms of the core complexes from photosynthetic bacterium Thermochromatium tepidumFei Ma
Beijing National Laboratory for Molecular Science, State Key Laboratory for Structural Chemistry of Unstable and Stable Species, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
Biophys J 95:3349-57. 2008..tepidum with a spectral heterogeneity of approximately 240 cm(-1), as well as an alteration in BChl-Car geometry in the 889-nm preparation with respect to the native one...