Woolf T Walker
Affiliation: University of Southampton
- Validation of a portable nitric oxide analyzer for screening in primary ciliary dyskinesiasAmanda Harris
Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia Centre, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, Southampton, UK
BMC Pulm Med 14:18. 2014..Nasal nitric oxide (nNO) levels are very low in primary ciliary dyskinesia (PCD) and it is used as a screening test...
- Upper and lower airway nitric oxide levels in primary ciliary dyskinesia, cystic fibrosis and asthmaW T Walker
Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia Centre, Southampton NIHR Respiratory Biomedical Research Unit, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, Southampton, UK
Respir Med 107:380-6. 2013..The aim of this study was to assess bronchial and alveolar NO levels primarily comparing healthy children to PCD and secondarily to cystic fibrosis (CF) and asthmatic children...
- Monovalent inactivated split-virion AS03-adjuvanted pandemic influenza A (H1N1) vaccineWoolf T Walker
University of Southampton Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Facility, Southampton, UK
Expert Rev Vaccines 9:1385-98. 2010..However, owing to the novel adjuvant, further studies on the safety, immunogenicity and vaccine effectiveness of Pandemrix together with robust post-marketing surveillance are required...
- Overcoming challenges in the management of primary ciliary dyskinesia: the UK modelJane S Lucas
Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia Centre, Southampton NIHR Respiratory Biomedical Research Unit, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, Southampton, UK Clinical and Experimental Sciences Academic Unit, University of Southampton Faculty of Medicine, Southampton, UK Electronic address
Paediatr Respir Rev 15:142-5. 2014..This article briefly reviews the literature concerning PCD and the evidence that specialist care will improve healthcare outcomes. The article specifically refers to a new national service in the UK. ..
- Nitric oxide in primary ciliary dyskinesiaWoolf T Walker
Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia Diagnostic and Research Team MP 803 NIHR Respiratory Biomedical Research Unit, Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust, Tremona Road, Southampton, SO16 6YD, UK
Eur Respir J 40:1024-32. 2012....