Affiliation: University of Oxford
- Vincent A. Antibody-mediated disorders of neuromuscular transmission. Suppl Clin Neurophysiol. 2004;57:147-58 pubmed
- Vincent A. Autoimmune channelopathies: well-established and emerging immunotherapy-responsive diseases of the peripheral and central nervous systems. J Clin Immunol. 2010;30 Suppl 1:S97-102 pubmed publisher..The paradigms gained from the study of the peripheral conditions has led to a better appreciation of the role of antibodies in neurological disorders and a growing recognition of their role in central nervous system (CNS) diseases. ..
- Vincent A, Lily O, Palace J. Pathogenic autoantibodies to neuronal proteins in neurological disorders. J Neuroimmunol. 1999;100:169-80 pubmed....
- Vincent A, Buckley C, Schott J, Baker I, Dewar B, Detert N, et al. Potassium channel antibody-associated encephalopathy: a potentially immunotherapy-responsive form of limbic encephalitis. Brain. 2004;127:701-12 pubmed..Establishing the frequency of this new syndrome, the full range of clinical presentations and means of early recognition, and optimal immunotherapy, should now be the aim...
- Vincent A, Leite M. Neuromuscular junction autoimmune disease: muscle specific kinase antibodies and treatments for myasthenia gravis. Curr Opin Neurol. 2005;18:519-25 pubmed..Here we review recent clinical and experimental studies on MuSK antibody associated myasthenia gravis, and summarize the results of newer treatments for myasthenia gravis...
- Vincent A, Lang B, Kleopa K. Autoimmune channelopathies and related neurological disorders. Neuron. 2006;52:123-38 pubmed....