Affiliation: University of Edinburgh
- Benchmarking of the 2010 BioCreative Challenge III text-mining competition by the BioGRID and MINT interaction databasesAndrew Chatr-Aryamontri
School of Biological Sciences, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH9 3JR, UK
BMC Bioinformatics 12:S8. 2011..One of the tasks of the Biocreative 2010 Challenge III was devoted to the evaluation of NLP systems developed to identify articles for curation and extraction of protein-protein interaction (PPI) data...
- The Protein-Protein Interaction tasks of BioCreative III: classification/ranking of articles and linking bio-ontology concepts to full textMartin Krallinger
Structural Biology and Biocomputing Programme, Spanish National Cancer Research Centre CNIO, Madrid, Spain
BMC Bioinformatics 12:S3. 2011....
- SCFCdc4 enables mating type switching in yeast by cyclin-dependent kinase-mediated elimination of the Ash1 transcriptional repressorQingquan Liu
School of Biological Sciences, University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JR, United Kingdom
Mol Cell Biol 31:584-98. 2011..The phosphorylation-dependent elimination of Ash1 by the ubiquitin-proteasome system thus underpins developmental asymmetry in budding yeast...
- Cell size control: governed by a spatial gradientRicardo Almeida
Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology, School of Biological Sciences, The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Dev Cell 17:3-4. 2009..Two recent studies in Nature in fission yeast demonstrate that a gradient of the polarity factor Pom1 is a sensor of cell length that determines the onset of Cdc2 activation and mitosis...
- BioGRID REST Service, BiogridPlugin2 and BioGRID WebGraph: new tools for access to interaction data at BioGRIDAndrew G Winter
Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology and School of Biological Sciences, The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Bioinformatics 27:1043-4. 2011..org/download.php (BiogridPlugin2, v2.1 download), http://wiki.thebiogrid.org/doku.php/biogridplugin2 (BiogridPlugin2 help) and http://tyerslab.bio.ed.ac.uk/tools/BioGRID_webgraph.php(BioGRID WebGraph)...