D A Turner
Affiliation: University of Southampton
- Long term follow-up of a randomised controlled trial of services for urinary symptomsKate S Williams
Department of Health Sciences, University of Leicester, 22 28 Princess Road West, Leicester LE1 6TP, UK
BMC Health Serv Res 11:58. 2011..This study aims to determine the long term (6 year) clinical effectiveness and costs of a new continence nurse led service compared to standard care for urinary symptoms...
- Cost-effectiveness of a disease management programme for secondary prevention of coronary heart disease and heart failure in primary careD A Turner
Wessex Institute for Health Research and Development, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
Heart 94:1601-6. 2008..To determine if a disease management programme for patients with coronary heart disease and heart failure represents an efficient use of health services resources...
- Cost effectiveness of management strategies for urinary tract infections: results from randomised controlled trialDavid Turner
Wessex Institute, University of Southampton, Alpha House, Southampton Science Park, Chilworth, Southampton SO16 7NS
BMJ 340:c346. 2010..To assess the cost effectiveness of different management strategies for urinary tract infections...
- The CHD challenge: comparing four cost-effectiveness modelsDavid Turner
Wessex Institute University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
Value Health 14:53-60. 2011....
- Dendrites of classes of hippocampal neurons differ in structural complexity and branching patternsR C Cannon
Neuroscience Research Group, School of Biological Sciences, Southampton University, Southampton, SO16 7PX, United Kingdom
J Comp Neurol 413:619-33. 1999..These differences and parameter values may be critical for understanding and generating synthetic neuronal populations for modelling studies...