S A Tucci
Affiliation: University of Liverpool
- The role of lipid and carbohydrate digestive enzyme inhibitors in the management of obesity: a review of current and emerging therapeutic agentsSonia A Tucci
Kissileff Laboratory for the Study of Human Ingestive Behaviour, School of Psychology, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes 3:125-43. 2010..Nonetheless, few of these agents have made it into clinical studies and without any clinical proof of concept or proven efficacy it is unlikely any will enter the market soon...
- Therapeutic potential of targeting the endocannabinoids: implications for the treatment of obesity, metabolic syndrome, drug abuse and smoking cessationS A Tucci
University of Liverpool, Eleanor Rathbone Building, Bedford Street South, Liverpool L69 7ZA, UK
Curr Med Chem 13:2669-80. 2006....
- Media influences on body satisfaction in female studentsSonia Tucci
Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación, Escuela de Psicologia, Universidad de Liverpool, Liverpool, Reino Unido
Psicothema 20:521-4. 2008..These results provide evidence that one brief exposure to media images could exert immediate impact on some behaviours, attitudes and perceptions...
- [Influence of premenstrual syndrome and oral contraceptive effects on food choice during the follicular and luteal phase of the menstrual cycle]Sonia A Tucci
Kissileff Laboratory for the Study of Human Ingestive Behaviour School of Psychology University of Liverpool Liverpool Reino Unido
Endocrinol Nutr 56:170-5. 2009..This study examined the effect of menstrual cycle, PMS and OC use on the intake and hedonic rating of sweet and savory snack foods...
- Oral contraceptive effects on food choice during the follicular and luteal phases of the menstrual cycle. A laboratory based studyS A Tucci
University of Liverpool, UK
Appetite 55:388-92. 2010..At least for snack items, OC do not seem to alter the caloric intake fluctuations that occur during a normal menstrual cycle...
- Endocannabinoids in appetite control and the treatment of obesityT C Kirkham
School of Psychology, University of Liverpool, Eleanor Rathbone Building, Bedford Street South, Liverpool L69 7ZA, UK
CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets 5:272-92. 2006....