Affiliation: University College London
- Quality of life in multiple sclerosis: should clinicians trust proxy ratings?E Tripoliti
Functional Neurosurgery Unit, Institute of Neurology National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery and Dept of Language and Communication Science, City University, London, UK
Mult Scler 13:1190-4. 2007..It is important, therefore to assess the accuracy of proxy scores. This study compared the QoL scores given by people with multiple sclerosis (PWMS) with proxy scores given by close relatives...
- Effects of contact location and voltage amplitude on speech and movement in bilateral subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulationElina Tripoliti
Unit of Functional Neurosurgery, Sobell Department, Institute of Neurology, London, United Kingdom
Mov Disord 23:2377-83. 2008....
- Effects of subthalamic stimulation on speech of consecutive patients with Parkinson diseaseE Tripoliti
Sobell Department, Unit of Functional Neurosurgery, UCL Institute of Neurology, Box 146, Queen Square, London, WC1N 3BG, UK
Neurology 76:80-6. 2011..Here we prospectively examined the short- and long-term speech response to STN-DBS in a consecutive series of patients to identify clinical and surgical factors associated with speech change...
- Treatment of dysarthria following subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's diseaseElina Tripoliti
Sobell Department, Unit of Functional Neurosurgery, UCL, Institute of Neurology, Queen Square, London, United Kingdom
Mov Disord 26:2434-6. 2011..Speech impairment is a frequent side effect of the surgery. This study examined the efficacy of an intensive speech treatment, the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) on dysarthria after STN-DBS...
- MRI-guided STN DBS in Parkinson's disease without microelectrode recording: efficacy and safetyT Foltynie
Unit of Functional Neurosurgery, Sobell Department of Motor Neuroscience, Box 146, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London, UK
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 82:358-63. 2011....