Affiliation: University of Surrey
- A double-blind, randomized, 26-week study comparing the cognitive and psychomotor effects and efficacy of 75 mg (37.5 mg b.i.d.) venlafaxine and 75 mg (25 mg mane, 50 mg nocte) dothiepin in elderly patients with moderate major depression being treated in Leanne Trick
HPRU Medical Research Centre, University of Surrey, Egerton Road, Guildford, Surrey, UK
J Psychopharmacol 18:205-14. 2004..The results showed that venlafaxine at doses of 37.5 mg b.i.d. in elderly depressed patients is free from disruptive effects on cognitive function and psychomotor performance...
- The effects of Ginkgo biloba extract (LI 1370) supplementation and discontinuation on activities of daily living and mood in free living older volunteersLeanne Trick
HPRU Medical Research Centre, University of Surrey, Egerton Road, Guildford GU2 7XP, UK
Phytother Res 18:531-7. 2004....
- Next-day cognition, psychomotor function, and driving-related skills following nighttime administration of eszopicloneJulia Boyle
Clinical Research Centre, University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey, UK
Hum Psychopharmacol 23:385-97. 2008..To evaluate next-day driving ability, as assessed by brake reaction time (BRT), and cognitive/psychomotor function following nighttime administration of 3 mg eszopiclone...
- A double-blind, placebo- and positive-internal-controlled (alprazolam) investigation of the cognitive and psychomotor profile of pregabalin in healthy volunteersIan Hindmarch
HPRU Medical Research Centre, School of Biomedical and Molecular Sciences, University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XP, UK
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 183:133-43. 2005..Pregabalin has demonstrated robust efficacy for several disease states, but its neuropharmacology is still being elucidated...
- Sedation and antihistamines: an update. Review of inter-drug differences using proportional impairment ratiosKathleen McDonald
Surrey Clinical Research Centre, University of Surrey, Egerton Road, Guildford, Surrey, UK
Hum Psychopharmacol 23:555-70. 2008....