N S Thomas
Affiliation: University College London
- p130, p107, and pRb are differentially regulated in proliferating cells and during cell cycle arrest by alpha-interferonN S Thomas
Department of Haematology, University College London Medical School, 98 Chenies Mews, London WC1E 6HX, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 273:23659-67. 1998....
- Monocyte-derived dendritic cells do not proliferate and are not susceptible to retroviral transductionK M Ardeshna
Department of Haematology, Royal Free and University College Medical School, London WC1E 6HX, UK
Br J Haematol 108:817-24. 2000..In contrast, generation of DCs from purified CD34 progenitors was accompanied by rapid entry into the cell cycle and a 41.1-fold cell expansion at the end of 14 d culture...
- The predominant E2F complex in human primary haemopoietic cells and in AML blasts contains E2F-4, DP-1 and p130C D Williams
Department of Haematology, University College London Medical School
Br J Haematol 96:688-96. 1997..An E2F-4/p130 complex was detected in representative samples of all FAB types analysed. Thus abnormalities of E2F function are unlikely to play a primary pathogenic role in AML...
- The retinoblastoma family member, p107, is active in non-dividing monocyte-derived dendritic cellsK M Ardeshna
Department of Haematology, Royal Free and University College London Medical School, London WC1E 6HX, UK
Br J Haematol 112:655-7. 2001..These findings suggest a hitherto unknown role for p107 in non-proliferating dendritic cells that warrants further investigation...
- The influence of INK4 proteins on growth and self-renewal kinetics of hematopoietic progenitor cellsJ L Lewis
LRF Centre for Adult Leukaemia, Department of Haematology, Imperial College School of Medicine, Hammersmith Campus, London, United Kingdom
Blood 97:2604-10. 2001....