FEIKO OLAF TER KUILE
Affiliation: University of Liverpool
- Effect of sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine resistance on the efficacy of intermittent preventive therapy for malaria control during pregnancy: a systematic reviewFeiko O Ter Kuile
Child and Reproductive Health Group, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, Pembroke Place, Liverpool L3 5QA, England
JAMA 297:2603-16. 2007..In malaria-endemic regions, strategies to control malaria during pregnancy rely on case management of malaria illness and anemia, and preventive measures such as insecticide-treated nets and intermittent preventive therapy (IPT)...
- Malaria in infants below six months of age: retrospective surveillance of hospital admission records in Blantyre, MalawiBeatriz Larru
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, University of Liverpool, Pembroke Place L35QA Liverpool, UK
Malar J 8:310. 2009..A number of recent reports however suggest that the burden in this young age group may be underestimated...
- Impact of mass distribution of free long-lasting insecticidal nets on childhood malaria morbidity: the Togo National Integrated Child Health CampaignDianne J Terlouw
Child and Reproductive Health, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, Pembroke Place, Liverpool, UK
Malar J 9:199. 2010....
- The burden of co-infection with human immunodeficiency virus type 1 and malaria in pregnant women in sub-saharan AfricaFeiko O Ter Kuile
Child and Reproductive Health Group, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Am J Trop Med Hyg 71:41-54. 2004..There is a clear need to strengthen the deployment of existing malaria and HIV prevention and intervention measures for pregnant women...
- Institutional Collaboration Between Liverpool STM & CDC on MalariaFeiko ter Kuile; Fiscal Year: 2007..The secretariat will be based at the LSTM. ..