Affiliation: University College London
- Longitudinally profiling neutralizing antibody response to SARS coronavirus with pseudotypesNigel J Temperton
Wohl Virion Centre and Division of Infection and Immunity, University College London, 46 Cleveland St, London W1T 4JF, London, UK
Emerg Infect Dis 11:411-6. 2005..The pseudotype assay does not require handling live SARS virus; it is a useful tool to determine neutralizing titers during natural infection and the preclinical evaluation of candidate vaccines...
- A sensitive retroviral pseudotype assay for influenza H5N1-neutralizing antibodiesNigel J Temperton
MRC UCL Centre for Medical Molecular Virology, Division of Infection and Immunity, University College London, 46 Cleveland Street, London, United Kingdom
Influenza Other Respi Viruses 1:105-12. 2007..We have used retroviral pseudotypes bearing influenza H5 hemagglutinin (HA) as safe, surrogate viruses for influenza neutralization assays which can be carried out at Biosafety Level 2...
- BirdFlu2009: Avian Influenza and Human Health. 9-10 September 2009, Oxford, UKNigel Temperton
University College London, Wohl Virion Centre, Division of Infection and Immunity, 46 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 4JF, UK
IDrugs 12:686-8. 2009..Investigational drugs discussed include NEX-DAS-181 (NexBio Inc) and MVA-NP-M1 (The Edward Jenner Institute for Vaccine Research)...
- Investigating antibody neutralization of lyssaviruses using lentiviral pseudotypes: a cross-species comparisonEdward Wright
MRC UCL Centre for Medical Molecular Virology, Division of Infection and Immunity, University College London, 46 Cleveland Street, London W1T 4JF, UK
J Gen Virol 89:2204-13. 2008....
- Virus neutralising activity of African fruit bat (Eidolon helvum) sera against emerging lyssavirusesEdward Wright
Division of Infection and Immunity, University College London, 46 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 4JF, UK
Virology 408:183-9. 2010..helvum remains high enough to persist in this species. This supports the hypothesis that LBV is endemic in Ghanaian E. helvum and we speculate that LBV may have co-evolved with African megachiroptera...
- Enhancement of humoral immune responses to a human cytomegalovirus DNA vaccine: adjuvant effects of aluminum phosphate and CpG oligodeoxynucleotidesNigel J Temperton
Department of Virology, Royal Free and University College Medical School, London, United Kingdom
J Med Virol 70:86-90. 2003..The results provide a rationale for evaluating combinations of other HCMV proteins for incorporation into a multi-target DNA vaccine, and for the optimization of adjuvant usage, to elicit enhanced levels of neutralizing antibodies. 2003...
- T cell responses to whole SARS coronavirus in humansChris Ka fai Li
MRC Human Immunology Unit, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
J Immunol 181:5490-500. 2008..Our study provides a roadmap for the immunogenicity of SARS-CoV and types of immune responses that may be responsible for the virus clearance, and should serve as a benchmark for SARS-CoV vaccine design and evaluation...
- In vitro evaluation of neuraminidase inhibitors using the neuraminidase-dependent release assay of hemagglutinin-pseudotyped virusesChing Yao Su
Genomics Research Center, Academia Sinica, 128 Academia Road, Section 2, Taipei 115, Taiwan
Antiviral Res 79:199-205. 2008....