Affiliation: University College London
- Measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination and bowel problems or developmental regression in children with autism: population studyBrent Taylor
Centre for Community Child Health, Royal Free and University College Medical School, University College London Royal Free Campus, London
BMJ 324:393-6. 2002....
- Autism and MMR vaccination in North London; no causal relationshipB Taylor
Centre for Community Child Health, Medical School, University College London Royal Free Campus, London NW3 2PF, UK
Mol Psychiatry 7:S7-8. 2002
- No increased risk of relapse after meningococcal C conjugate vaccine in nephrotic syndromeBrent Taylor
General and Adolescent Paediatric Unit, Institute of Child Health, University College London, London, UK
Arch Dis Child 92:887-9. 2007..To investigate whether meningococcal C conjugate vaccine (MCCV) caused relapse in children with steroid-responsive nephrotic syndrome...
- A retrospective case-control study of developmental and other outcomes in a cohort of Australian children conceived by intracytoplasmic sperm injection compared with a similar group in the United KingdomAlastair G Sutcliffe
Department of Child Health Royal Free and University College Medical School, London, United Kingdom
Fertil Steril 79:512-6. 2003..To investigate the possibility that children born after ICSI were at increased risk for neurodevelopmental delay...
- Adult health and social outcomes of children who have been in public care: population-based studyRussell M Viner
Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, Royal Free and University College Medical School, Royal Free Campus, Royal Free Hospital, London, United Kingdom
Pediatrics 115:894-9. 2005..To examine adult socioeconomic, educational, social, and health outcomes of being in public care in childhood...
- Post-licensure safety of the meningococcal group C conjugate vaccineNick Andrews
Statistics Unit, Health Protection Agency, Centre for Infections, London, UK
Hum Vaccin 3:59-63. 2007..15 (0.80-1.67). There was evidence of an increased risk of convulsions and idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura following MMR vaccination as previously documented...
- Thimerosal exposure in infants and developmental disorders: a retrospective cohort study in the United kingdom does not support a causal associationNick Andrews
Statistics Unit, Health Protection Agency, Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre, London, United Kingdom
Pediatrics 114:584-91. 2004....
- BabywalkersBrent Taylor
BMJ 325:612. 2002