Affiliation: University College London
- Measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination and bowel problems or developmental regression in children with autism: population studyBrent Taylor
Centre for Community Child Health, Royal Free and University College Medical School, University College London Royal Free Campus, London
BMJ 324:393-6. 2002..Conclusions: These findings provide no support for an MMR associated "new variant" form of autism with developmental regression and bowel problems, and further evidence against involvement of MMR vaccine in the initiation of autism...
- Autism and MMR vaccination in North London; no causal relationshipB Taylor
Centre for Community Child Health, Medical School, University College London Royal Free Campus, London NW3 2PF, UK
Mol Psychiatry 7:S7-8. 2002
- No increased risk of relapse after meningococcal C conjugate vaccine in nephrotic syndromeBrent Taylor
General and Adolescent Paediatric Unit, Institute of Child Health, University College London, London, UK
Arch Dis Child 92:887-9. 2007..To investigate whether meningococcal C conjugate vaccine (MCCV) caused relapse in children with steroid-responsive nephrotic syndrome...
- A retrospective case-control study of developmental and other outcomes in a cohort of Australian children conceived by intracytoplasmic sperm injection compared with a similar group in the United KingdomAlastair G Sutcliffe
Department of Child Health Royal Free and University College Medical School, London, United Kingdom
Fertil Steril 79:512-6. 2003..To investigate the possibility that children born after ICSI were at increased risk for neurodevelopmental delay...
- Adult health and social outcomes of children who have been in public care: population-based studyRussell M Viner
Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, Royal Free and University College Medical School, Royal Free Campus, Royal Free Hospital, London, United Kingdom
Pediatrics 115:894-9. 2005..To examine adult socioeconomic, educational, social, and health outcomes of being in public care in childhood...
- Post-licensure safety of the meningococcal group C conjugate vaccineNick Andrews
Statistics Unit, Health Protection Agency, Centre for Infections, London, UK
Hum Vaccin 3:59-63. 2007..15 (0.80-1.67). There was evidence of an increased risk of convulsions and idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura following MMR vaccination as previously documented...
- Thimerosal exposure in infants and developmental disorders: a retrospective cohort study in the United kingdom does not support a causal associationNick Andrews
Statistics Unit, Health Protection Agency, Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre, London, United Kingdom
Pediatrics 114:584-91. 2004..CONCLUSIONS: With the possible exception of tics, there was no evidence that thimerosal exposure via DTP/DT vaccines causes neurodevelopmental disorders...
- BabywalkersBrent Taylor
BMJ 325:612. 2002