A A Syed
Affiliation: University of Newcastle
- Urinary catecholamines and metabolites in the immediate postoperative period following major surgeryA A Syed
Department of Medical Biochemistry, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff CF14 4XW, UK
J Clin Pathol 57:548-50. 2004....
- Early changes in thyroid-stimulating antibody activity following radioiodine therapyAkheel A Syed
Department of Medical Biochemistry, University Hospital of Wales and University of Wales College of Medicine, Cardiff, UK
Med Princ Pract 12:266-8. 2003....
- Congenital radioulnar synostosis, azoospermia, and pseudodicentric Y chromosomeAkheel A Syed
Department of Endocrinology, Royal Victoria Infirmary, and University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Fertil Steril 90:425-6. 2008..We describe the first report of its occurrence in association with a pseudodicentric Y chromosome in a 27-year-old man with azoospermia and testicular dysfunction...
- Medical image. Erythema ab igneAkheel A Syed
Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
N Z Med J 121:106-7. 2008
- Short ACTH stimulation test for adrenal reserves of cortisol, not adrenal functionR Deeba Syeda
CMAJ 172:451-2; author reply 452. 2005
- Medical image. Acute pretibial myxoedema following thyroidectomy for Graves' diseaseAkheel A Syed
Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Salford M6 8HD, United Kingdom
N Z Med J 121:108-9. 2008