Affiliation: University of Southampton
- Who presents more than once? Repeat abortion among women in BritainNicole Stone
Centre for Sexual Health Research, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 37:209-15. 2011..Using data collected during the second National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles the characteristics of women who have presented for a second or subsequent abortion are compared to those women who have obtained only one...
- Oral sex and condom use among young people in the United KingdomNicole Stone
Centre for Sexual Health Research, University of Southampton, UK
Perspect Sex Reprod Health 38:6-12. 2006....
- When and why do young people in the United Kingdom first use sexual health services?Nicole Stone
Centre for Sexual Health Research, University of Southampton, Highfield, Southampton, United Kingdom
Perspect Sex Reprod Health 35:114-20. 2003..Many young people think about and take steps to obtain adequate protection only after having sexual intercourse for the first time. Consequently, they are at increased risk of unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections...
- Reasons for second trimester abortions in England and WalesRoger Ingham
Centre for Sexual Health Research, School of Psychology, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
Reprod Health Matters 16:18-29. 2008..The paper ends with a consideration of the implications of the results for education, policy development and service provision...
- Factors affecting British teenagers' contraceptive use at first intercourse: the importance of partner communicationNicole Stone
Centre for Sexual Health Research, University of Southampton, Highfield, United Kingdom
Perspect Sex Reprod Health 34:191-7. 2002..Despite the growing body of knowledge about teenager's sexual and contraceptive behavior in the United Kingdom, much quantitative work has failed to consider the broader social contexts in which this behavior occurs...